ᶜᵃⁿ ʷᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡ ʰⁱᵐ ˢᵠᵘⁱˢʰʸ?.... NO.

❣︎Third person POV❣︎

Ranboo had already known about dream for some weeks now, he had decided to leave the "godly" stuff to Techno to deal.

Right now he just wanted to get to the end of this.

For the past weeks, he and Tubbo had found gifts all around their "house" that are left for Michael.

The problem is...

The only ones who know, are not even close to their son for him to accept.

So they are sure that none of them had been leaving gifts because Michael is scared of them.

So who?

The young-platonic-married-couple are actually getting worried on who is coming to their house when they are gone.

And right now, one of the two very over concern parent's are looking for answers.

____________________________________

=one week ago=

"techno..."

"techno..."

Technoblade looked up from his book, and stared at his friend laying in front of him.

"what now dream?" techno asked calmly.

"i'm bored.... i wanna go and do something!"

the girl sighed as she slowly sat up to make direct eye contact with her friend.

"aren't you supposed to be doing your job? like, making the report you own your parents?" the man asked looking at the empty paper and quill she had left of the bed.

"Uuggghhhh.... please? i will rot here if i don't do something! and it's not like my dad's will even notice that i haven't done it!" Dream said walking around on a circle.

"Well first of all, we are immortal, you cannot rot here, second, we are talking about your parent's which if you didn't seem to notice, are two gods, third, what would we even do?" Techno asked now putting the book he had borrowed down.

"i know, but still...." at this point Dream was just hoping for a yes from her friend, sure enough if she told her parents about it they would say yes.

But then Techno would make fun of her because "her parent's spoil her".

They didn't, but she didn't wanted to take her risk, sure she could skip one or two paper works, but she'll have to do even more later on.

And that's what you get when your dads are gods who like to keep track of everything.

"Can we go where Tubbo and Ranboo live?"
Techno just stared at the girl confused.

"I think they have a son!" she smiled looking up at him.

"how... what? how do you even know?"
Techno asked still processing.

"i read ranboo's mind..." the silence fell upon them.

"WHY WOULD YOU-"

"I GOT NERVOUS I NEEDED TO MAKE SURE HE WASN'T JUDGEING ME!"

Techno sighed and ignored the comment.