02|Day One

The next day you awoke and immediately became dressed and headed down to the common room

The next day you awoke and immediately became dressed and headed down to the common room. It was a Saturday and you, Seamus, and Dean had planned to go down to Hogsmeade. But now with this stuff with Hermione you didn't know if you'd still be going.

Nevertheless you still shrugged on your jacket and waited patiently for the boys to come down from their dorm. "Hey, Harry," you said spotting the boy coming down. "Hey Y/N."

"Do you mind telling the boys to hurry up for me? We're supposed to head down for breakfast before we leave for Hogsmeade," the boy nodded, and you smiled at him gratefully before he made his way back up the stairs.

A few moments later the boy was back down, telling you the boys should be down in a minute before leaving. "You lovely ladies ready now?" you asked jokingly as you spotted the two heading down the stairs. "Please tell me you two weren't snogging up there. Really I can't handle seeing that again."

"That happened once, when are you going to let that go," Seamus asked. "Never, it's been burned into my brain. It was horrifying to see, I'm traumatized," you said causing the boys to roll their eyes. You weren't exactly exaggerating, the image was indeed burned into your brain.

It wasn't surprising to you that your two best friends began dating, having noticed their feelings for each other over the years even during Dean's short lived relationship with Ginny Weasley. Which quickly ended due to the girl's feelings for none other than Harry Potter, and Dean's for Seamus.

It was a surprise however to find them snogging in their dorm. That day was when you found out they had secretly been dating for the past week. It was also the day you learned to stay away from their dorm, no matter the hours of the day, and especially if you weren't sure if they were alone or not.

"Whatever. Let's go, yeah,"said Dean leading the way out of the common room. Seamus and you quickly following.

~

"Okay where should we go first? I was thinking Zonko's, I need to honor the twins by pranking Filch since no ones done it yet." The three of you were finishing up breakfast, and discussing where'd you head to first when you arrive at Hogsmeade. "Then Honeydukes maybe, I'm in need of some more sweets," added Dean, you nodding in agreement.

"Hey, love." You heard a voice say, before someone plopped down next to you, planting a kiss on your cheek causing you to freeze and a dark blush to rise to your cheeks. "Uh hey, Mione."

The two boys in front of you went silent, question looks on their faces. "What are you doing today," the girl asked as she intertwined your hands, resting them on top of the table. "Well, I was uh, going to go to Hogsmeade with the boys, would you like to come?"

"Only if it's alright with Dean and Seamus," she said looking towards the two who both quickly muttered a 'It's perfectly fine.'