Chapter 3: Real

A/N Enjoy and Please Leave a Review. Thank you very much and I hope this brings a bit of delight to your day.

???:
Watching as Thrill Rider first jumps back when one of Baran's henchmen swings his assault rifle, he then charges forward, the two of their weapons hitting each other.

Struggling to push each other back, I guess Thrill Rider could see the other henchmen sneaks from behind him. Running to him, Thrill Rider ducks under the swing, and the henchmen accidentally hit his partner. Falling to the ground, Thrill Rider then kicks out the henchmen's knee. Falling too to the ground, Thrill Rider finishes him with a swift punch to the head. Now, it's just him and Baran.

"Not bad," I say, rubbing my chin. "A little sloppy but nevertheless, it still works."

Talking about something at first, Thrill Rider and Baran then charge toward each other. Thrill Rider being the first to attack, Baran blocks it with his hand and punches Thrill Rider square in his chest. Stumbling back and letting go of his weapon, the assault rifle, Baran then tosses it aside and brings up his fists. Thrill Rider doing the same, also bringing up his fists, the two enter a fistfight.

Punching Thrill Rider across the face, Thrill Rider tries punching Baran back but Baran raises his arm and blocks it. Punching with a straight, the blow hitting Thrill Rider in his chest, he once again stumbles away.

Holding his chest as he backs away, Baran rushes forward and grabs Thrill Rider by the back of his shirt. Pulling and tossing him into one of the vans Baran and Wolf drove into the warehouse, Baran follows after and grabs Thrill Rider by his throat. Lifting him up, Baran starts strangling him.

Kicking his feet wildly against the van as Baran chokes him, Thrill Rider is trying to pry Baran's hands away but isn't strong enough. Thinking outside the box, he stops trying to pry Baran's hand away and instead hits him directly on both sides of Baran's head.

Baran screams and lets go of Thrill Rider to hold the side of his head, Thrill Rider then drops to the ground and holds his throat. Gasping for air, he looks up in time to see Baran ready for another fight, his fists up already up.

"Coward," I say, watching as Thrill Rider gets up and runs away, but then, for no reason whatsoever, he stops.

Holding out his hand and waving his fingers back and forth, Baran charges toward Thrill Rider like a bull. About a foot from him, Baran pulls back his arm, preparing to crack open Thrill Rider's skull. However, Thrill Rider grabs and opens a van's door and uses it as a shield. Baran's arm hitting the bullet-proof window, he screams and pulls back his arm. Distracted by his purple knuckles, Thrill Rider kicks the door of the van right into Baran, forcing him up against the side of it.

Grabbing the door, he begins slamming the door against Baran over and over again. Baran did try to escape a few times but Thrill Rider would just kick him right back against the side before hitting him with the door. After a few minutes, Baran finally drops to the ground, unconscious.

"Well, I'll be," I say, still watching as Thrill Rider bends over to catch his breath. "I had on money on Baran."

Bending back, I watch as Thrill Rider stretches a little before collecting his batons and grabbing Baran's phone. My own phone going off, I reach into my jacket for it.

"This is a live feed," my boss asks.

"Yeah," I reply. "I guess those punks from before weren't lying. I feel a little bad now. So boss, what now?"

"Place the bounty," the boss replies. "I want Thrill Rider dead by the end of this month."

"Got it," I say, hanging up. Closing the laptop, I pick it up and walk over to my car. My chauffeur greets me when he sees me open the door for me to enter. Entering, he closes the door and runs over to the driver's seat. While he does this, I begin to dial in a number.

"Hey," I start. "Yeah, it's me. Yeah, he's real alright. Yeah, who would have guessed, uh? Some weirdo in a costume actually taking out armed thugs in his spare time. I guarantee you it's some idiot with a whole room filled with those comic book superheroes, living out their stupid fantasy. Well, here's the end to it all. The boss orders a bounty on Thrill Rider's head. Half a million dollar to anyone who can deliver it."