Party Plans

(Hi! I just wanna say hello, this is a Komahina fluff book, it might have some very mild smut parts, i'll put a lemon for them. This is 13+ so be aware.)

Nagito's POV

My eyes slowly opened as the sun hit down on my face. I awoke to the sound of my pone vibrating on my bedside table.

"morning already?" I mumbled. I looked over at my phone. The gentle vibrations where caused by a phone call. I picked up.

"hello?" I said, wearily.

"Oh, hi, you finally picked up. Did i wake you?" The voice on the other line said

"No, no, the sun did." I yawned

"Well, hi, Nagito, i'm hosting a sleepover tonight, wanna come?" The other voice asked

"Sure- uh- who is this?" (Doesn't even know who it is lol) I asked.

"it's Chiaki, Chiaki Nanami"

"Oh, Chiaki, sure, when?"

"You have one hour before you need to come" she giggled over the line

"Okay, thanks" I said.

I yawned and she put down the phone

I climbed from my bed, as i got up my weak and tired body lost balance and i tumbled to the floor. (Me every morning) I laid there for a few seconds.

"Can i just stay here..." I muttered. My phone was still in my hand when i got a message.

"Nagito, I forgot to mention, get the book you got for Hajime, he's coming to the party" she messaged

I jumped up. I had bough a book that Hajime had wanted but couldn't find- as a gift, no, a thank you for being friends with a piece of crap like me. Chiaki insisted i not get her anything for being my friend, so I thought I'd just get her some cookies.

I was up and awake. I grabbed my clothes and pulled them on, almost forgetting to remove my pajamas and change my boxers. But don't worry, i remembered just in time. (Clutz)

I stretched out my arms and looked at the clock. My hair was dripping wet as I had remembered to shower, for the first time in forever I showered when I was supposed to. (For the first time in foreveeeeeeer, frozen reference)

The clock showed the time '9;42AM' i had 20 minuets to get to Chiaki's house. I got so scared and tried to leave so fast, i ended up running into my door, and it wasn't even shut.

9 minuets later

As I was walking, out of the corner of my eye i saw Hajime at the other side of the street. I smiled and waved.

"Hajime!" I yelled.

His eyes darted over at me.

"Oh hi Nagito" He said.

He began to run over to me. We talked all the way to Chiaki's. Nothing important, just small talk.

It was bad timing because as we walked into Chiaki's house, I was giggling and Hajime was holding in a laugh, so we looked stupid.