Spin the bottle

(Prepare for a huge kissing scene! No actual smut though. I only just learned the word Smut this morning when I was reading other Komahina fanfics and i'm using it so much. I'm also writing this one straight after the other chapter, i'm in class and BORED. This is gonna have two different POV's.)

Nagito's POV

I looked over at Hajime, his eyes where wide and he was gripping on the floor tighter then ever. His face was really red and his mouth was slightly open. I'm sorry to say this but- he was-

he was turning me on. 

My toes curled. Please don't get Hajime, Please don't get Hajime, Please don't get Hajime. I repeated to myself in my head. I crawled forward and grabbed the bottle. 

"Do-do I have to?" I muttered.

 "yes" Chiaki said

I gulped and put my hand on the bottle. I kept looking up at Hajime. He was staring at me, biting his lip. I spun the bottle and crawled back, it spun for what felt like ages before it slowed down. It spun and spun and spun, and just my luck, it landed on the one person i didn't want it to land on

Hajime. 

We looked up at each other, his face went even more red then before. I had to kiss him! I want to, i really do, but i can't. I only want to because of this idiotic love potion, kissing him would make it worse. I looked up at Chiaki, her face was smug. She nodded.

"Gotta do as the bottle said"

I looked up at Hajime. I had to do this...

Hajime's POV

(This bits gonna be from Hajime's perspective of the bottle spin)

I was gripping the floor, my face was hot and i was sweating. Nagito was looking at me, his face red. I want the bottle to land on me so bad! I tensed up my whole body and began to bite my lip.

Nagito slowly crawled towards the bottle and spun it, because of anticipation, the bottle spun quite fast. I was half staring at the bottle, half staring at Nagito. Then, I remembered what Nagito said earlier. "TERUTERU AND SATO PUT SOMETHING IN THE FOOD, LIKE- A LOVE POTION OR SOMETHING"

Was I feeling this way because of a love potion. If so- why was everyone else's waring off but not mine. Why was i feeling an overwhelming amount of love, of want, no, need for Komaeda?  

I looked at Nagito, who was trying not to look up at me. Was he still being affected by the potion too, or did he actually have feelings for me? I saw him nod his head when Sato asked if he was Gay and not I need to know if the fact he could have real feelings is a possibility.

The bottle stopped, my face got even hotter. I tensed up. I pushed my legs together so hopefully the feeling in my- area (I hate saying actual words meaning a guys thing) would go away. Me and Nagito stared at each other for a while, i was biting down so hard on my bottom lip.

 "Is this a good idea?" I heard Sonia say to Mahiru.

"I'm sure it's fine, we where all affected after all and most of us have gone off, maybe theirs has too." Mahiru said back.