Ep 3 Part 5: A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed

Marahang kumatok si Baekhyun pago pumasok ng kwarto nila ni Chanyeol. Nakaupo ito sa kama at nakayuko habang kausap si Kris. Binibigyan siguro nito ng advice or kinocomfort si Chanyeol.

Kris:        Actually, I don't know anything about their culture but since she's already married, there's nothing we can do about it.

Chanyeol:        Yes, hyung. I'm just quite unlucky.

Baekhyun:        That's better because you found out earlier.

Chanyeol:        Yes, you are right.

Kris:        Then let's do something fun today. What do you think?

Nag-iisip ang dalawa nang marahang kumatok si Tao kahit nakabukas naman ang pinto.

Tao:        Hyung, sorry for eavesdropping. Just worried about Chanyeol hyung. If you want to cheer him up, then let's have a backyard camping.

Chanyeol:        What's that?

Baekhyun:        It's the same as camping in the mountains but just in the backyard.

Kris:        We can have barbecue and play games.

Tao:        Yeah, it's early. We have enough time to prepare and set-up tents.

Baekhyun:        Okay, then we may need some to go to the market.

Chanyeol:        That's my specialty.

Tao:        I want to experience going to the market, hyung. Can I go?

Chanyeol:        Okay, let's ask Kyungsoo to come with us. He is good at budgeting.

Kris:        Okay, I will tell the others so we can start preparing the backyard.

Baekhyun:        Okay. Me and Chen with Lay hyung will do the side dishes and drinks.

Tao:        Can we invite the guide friends?

Baekhyun:        Yeah, that will be more fun if they're here!

Naging abala ang lahat sa bahay.

Luhan:        Just preparing the hotdogs is already tiring.

Sehun:        You just like eating hyung.

Luhan:        That's the easiest thing to do.

Xiumin:        I agree! Let me slice the meat. I'm good at it.