Ep 6 Part 8 It's Sehun's Turn 8

Pakiramdam nila, iyon na ang pinakamahabang gabi nila. Mag-aalas dyes na nang dumating sila sa bahay. Agad naligo si Chanyeol. Si Sehun, nahimasmasan nang paamuyin nila ng white flower. Kasalukuyang ginagamot ni Xiumin ang sugat ni Chen sa tuhod.

Chen:        Ouch!...hyung, please be gentle.

Xiumin:        I'm doing it slowly. Why are you shouting like a virgin having her first time?

Sehun:        *nagtakip ng tenga* Ugh! Censored!

Chen:        You are the dirty minded one.

Crizza:        Guys, are you hungry?

Chen:        No, we're EXO.

Crizza:        Talk to my split ends! Ate Leny prepared late dinner.

Lay:        Awww my wife is very nice.

Xiumin:        Can you stop saying that, Lay?

Lay:        Why are you getting angry, Xiumin hyung?

Xiumin:        You don't get close to her. You Chen, stop bothering Crizza. And that Lu Han, he should stop acting cute in front of Jhenna.

Sehun:        What's wrong with it, hyung?

Xiumin:        It's going nowhere. We'll soon be back to where we've been. You might end up hurting one another's feelings.

Sehun:        But hyung, it's one that can make us happy. Can't you see how Lay hyung smiles when he sees Ate cooking in the kitchen and taking care of us like her children? Chen hyung, he can now be threatened and found someone who he can't bully and troll. Luhan hyung, he changed and became more open to us since he knew Jhenna. Now, I like Dinah, will you stop me too, hyung?

Xiumin:        What the heck happened to you, Oh Sehun? Who are you? What did you do to our maknae?

Sehun:        Wait till you found the one you'll like hyung.

Xiumin:        Okay, wish me luck, just then...I would understand you.

Sehun:        *ngumiti* Of course!

Crizza:        So who's eating late dinner? I'm asking everyone, except the camel who sleeps with his mouth open and drools backward.

Chen:        What the! Ya! That's too much! I'm really gonna hurt you.

Crizza:        Oh yeah, let's see how I will kick your bleeding knee.

Chen:        Why are you so harsh? Are you even a girl?

Crizza:        I'm not a girl, not yet a woman. All I need is time, while I'm in between.