08

Haknyeon's POV

Oh no

I'M SUPPOSED TO BE CHANHEE HYUNG WHEN SUNWOO'S AROUND! HYUNJAE HYUNG-

"Hyung! What are you doing?! What if they're here and you accidentally ex-" I coughed intentionally and Sunwoo looked at me with a shock and confused expression

He crawled out first and I followed. I met eyes.with Hyunjae hyung then Eric. Both with a shock but teasing expressions.

I glanced at Sunwoo and he looks so lost with us here.

"Why did you guys crawled out? Come on! Let's hide again. They're searching the whole house" Eric giggled. I am the first to get back since I am the original hider followed by Sunwoo and Hyunjae hyung.

Before Eric can lay, I pointed at some random cloths or things on the floor and told him to bring it here so we can use them to hide us.

He nodded and gave it to us before he laid beside Hyunjae hyung.

"I'm surprised we all fit in" Eric said.

"I know. That's why we need to be careful if someone found us, it would be easier for other hunters to find us since we can't fit another one here or we'll be caught" I explained while they fix our protector-kinda wall

It's been a while and the others still couldn't find us. Some of them already went to this room but didn't move these stuffs so they didn't saw us.

It's starting to get boring so I played with Sunwoo's hair since it'a right in front of my face.

He turned around and pouted.

"Hyung... be honest" He said, looking in my eyes

"Okay?"

"Are you-" a rather loud noise coming from Eric's side cut Sunwoo's sentence off.

"Ew! Eric Sohn! Get out! Get out!" We looked at their direction and Hyunjae hyung is pushing Eric out.

We smelled something and immediately crawled out.

"What's that smell?!" I said while fanning my face

"Why did you farted?!" Hyunjae hyung opened the window. Sunwoo shook his head while Eric smiled sheepishly and mumbled a small 'sorry'

"It's fine. I bet the others are already chilling in the living room" We shrugged and walk out of the room to be greeted with a quiet one.

"Where are they?" Me and Eric said at the same time

"JINX!" We also yelled at the same time

"DOUBLE JINX!"

"Is that even a thing?!" Eric smirked

"BUTTERCUP!"

"Too late hyung. You're jinxed" I pouted and pulled Hyunjae hyung's shirt so he could say my name. He shook his head and sat on the sofa.

"Hyung! What are you doing outside?!" Sunwoo yelled and I walk next to him and saw the others trying to find us outside.

I waved at them and Sunwoo tapped my shoulders

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"About what I was about to ask..." I pointed at my mouth and his lips formed an O shape.

"Chanhee hyung"

"Yeah?"

"Are you...are you part of the dance club? Or cooking club?" I sighed heavily and smiled

"Dance club" He nodded and looked outside again.

"Hyungs! Let's just stop the game and just chill!" I yelled.

"Hyung! You're jinxed remember?" Eric said while on his phone.

"Sunwoo said my name" Eric was about to protest but the hyungs burst open the door.

"Can we have boba? Soda? Or cold water?" Chanhee hyung said and plopped himself on the couch

I nodded and slipped on my shoes. Sangyeon hyung gave me money and the others also gave some.

"Can I also come?" Someone said when I was about to open the door.

"Sure"

We walk out and towards the nearest convenience store.

"Haknyeon" I looked at Kevin hyung and hummed.

"I think you should stop pretending. Maybe Sunwoo already know since you- no we're too obvious" I lowered my head and sighed.

"Okay I'll try and find the right time to say it since he really want to meet me but I lied to him. I don't know if he could forgive me or what..." He patted my head as we entered the convenience store.

"He will, Hak. Sunwoo is sweet and nice. You guys will make a really cute couple!" I slightly blushed and smiled at him as we pick what the others want.

Couple