20

Sunwoo's POV

"...No." Sunwoo took his bag from the floor, attempting to get out of the house.

So this is why she want me to go home. Just to tell this?!

"Sunwoo..."

"I'll think about it mom" She kissed her on the cheeks and went to walk to school.

"Yah! Kim Sunwoo" Sunwoo looked at his back and saw Hyunjun

"Hyunjun" He waved but got a high five instead when Hyunjun got closer

"Where did you slept last night?! You didn't even inform us"

"I slept at my parents house."

"Oh... well then what happened? You looked..."

"Handsome. I know thank you" They continued to  walk side by side.

"No. I mean-"

"Oh look at that! Hyungs!" Sunwoo ran towards his hyungs which some gave him a mad look because he didn't told them he's sleeping on his parents house.

"Sunwoo!"

"What?!"

"You are spacing out!"

"And?"

"You look stupid"

"Nyenye shut up Eric" He rolled his eyes but also feel guilty about shutting Eric up

"Sunwoo" He groaned and faced whoever called him

"What is it this time?!" He immediately sit up straight and cleared his throat.

"Hyung. Ehe, why are you calling...me again?" Haknyeon sat beside him and stole one fries from Eric's plate

"I said *munch munch* maybe we should hang-" His sentence got cut off when someone shouted Sunwoo's name

"Sunwoo-yah!" Saeil ran towards Sunwoo and back hugged him

"Saeil!" Sunwoo smiled

"Why are you here?"

"Duh. You guys are eating outside school. It just happen to be in my favourite eating place- oh Hi Eric, Hyunjun, Oppas! Oh Hi! Who are you? You must be Haknyeon-ssi! Nice to meet you! You know Sunwoo's been talking about you nonstop! Btw I'm Jeon Saeil and I'm this pabo's girlfriend" Her mood changes mid sentence when she removed her eyes on Sunwoo and looked on the table. She almost rapped her words out. She's happy she's back in Korea.

Haknyeon, still processing what just happened and contemplating if he heard her right about the girlfriend part.

"Hi Saeil-ssi! Nice to meet you too!" He greeted when he snapped out of his thoughts and gave her one of his best welcoming smile.

"Waa you look so cute!" Saeil squeal matching Haknyeon's smile

"Saeil-yah" Sunwoo called her and lightly pulled her to sit on his lap.

Saeil made a gagging face but still kissed Sunwoo lightly and got up. Sunwoo smiled and the hyungs smiled fondly, seeing the two together again.

"Saeil. Where are you going? Eat with us" Jacob said and motioned for the food

"Ah thank you I would love to. But I still have some things to do" She bid her goodbye and left.

Haknyeon's phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" He excused himself and walk outside to talk.

"Haknyeon where are you?!"

"I'm having lunch outside school"

"Lunch is almost over and you promised me that you'll help me shopping since we're both doesn't have a class-"

"Oh yeah~ I'll just finish eating and I will meet you at the school gates. And uh hyung... can you perhaps get my back on my sit? Oh wow thank you Chanhee hyung I love you!" He didn't let his hyung complain and ended the call right away and went back inside to finish his food.