4)

They say when you really desire something from your heart and soul, all the universe conspires you to achieve it.

And maybe....just maybe....The universe did conspire to Reyansh's yearning when he saw his tiny wish sleeping beside her mother, wrapped up in a silk violet blanket.

He caressed her soft pink cheeks. Gazing at the little creation, his heart felt elated.

Becoming a father......it was a strange feeling, yet so pleasant. 

He was feeling so mushy and warm and his insides were creating a havoc to just hide his daughter and protect her from all  unpleasant things of the world.

He gently picked herr up, rocking side by side lest he disturbs her sleep.

She felt like feather.
So delicate and so gentle.

Reyansh glanced back at his sleeping wife, who looked so worn out due to the labor hours.

A small cooing sound brought his attention back to their daughter.

Reyansh looked at her carefully.

Her small cheeks, arms and legs were slightly wrinkled and she had little to no neck.
But she was cute.

Right? Right.

She looked cute.

"My little baby. Dadda is so happy to have you. "
He pecked her small cheeks.

"Reyansh?!? "

Arya's hoarse voice called out.

"Hey hey, no need to get up yourself. "

He carefully kept the baby in the crib and attended his wife, helping her to sit.

"Are you feeling fine? Do you need any painkillers? Should I call you a doctor? Of course I should. You must be in pain. Wait here. "

Arya grabbed his hand before he could run off calling a doc.

"Where is she? "

Reyansh once again gently picked her up again stooped down, handling him to Arya.

"She's so pink! "
Arya murmured, tracing her tiny hands.

"And so tiny. "
He added.

Arya was in a trance. She couldn't stop looking at her.
The pain of all previous hours vanished in thin air for all could she care about was her.

"Thank you so much. "
Reyansh leaned down and placed a soft kiss.

However this quiet moment was broken when a loud cry reverberated inside the room.

"You are on night duties. "

"Of course M'lady. "