AU version. 1)

Ignoring their age difference..
Arya and Reyansh are 20 yrs old and in college.

It's all hypothetical.
Doesn't happen in real life.. 😁

"Look who's coming this way? "Aarushi said while crunching on her chips

Aarushi said while crunching on her chips.

"Who? "
I twirled the pencil, trying to understand this paragraph.

"The one for whom you are studying so hard. "

Waoh! Wait who?

And then I saw him, sitting right in front of our table, with his friends. Laughing.

Oh my!
I swoon everytime looking at him.

"Shut up Aarushi! Our exams are just at the corner

"Shut up Aarushi! Our exams are just at the corner. And this subject .... It has sucked every last one of my brain cells. "
I massaged my head.

"Then who told you study so hard. You can pass even at 33% . Which you have been doing since the start of the college. "

"You are lying.... I got 60% okay. I'm not at that bad level. "

"Whatever. Atleast I had the courage to confess to my crush. "
She grumbled.

Aarav (her once upon a time crush) and her have been in a relationship since the starting of this semester.

They are those cute, mushy-mushy couples that can make you puke as well as crave your significant other.

Don't ask me about all the trips I've taken with them.
I was third-wheeling so hard.

"Look, I don't want to be in a relationship now. Plus we don't match okay. "

"Ofcourse you won't. Opposites attract Arya. "
She said in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"You don't get it na Aarushi. We both have barely spoken to each other. Three years and only hi-Hello's. "

Seriously, my interactions with him were bare minimum.

Everytime I went to initiate a conversation with him, I backed out right at the moment.