Chapter 14

This episode have some mature content please red at your own risk I will put this emoji for you to know where is begins and end ⚠️.

You all play 7 minutes in heaven. You spin and get Bryce. You smile and take Bryce's hand. You enter.

Bryce: glad I got you.

You smile and kiss him. It turns into a make-out. Then Bryce goes down to your neck and start to kiss it he gives you some hickeys and you give him some too. Then someone shouts that the time is up. You both go out.

Anthony: woah a huge hickey.

Eliza gets jealous.

You: this is how you play seven minutes in heaven.

They laugh. And you continue playing. You all finish and you go up to your room.

You: omg I am so tired.
Bryce: hmm.
You: thank you for not drinking.
Bryce: anything for you.

You smile.

Bryce: why don't we continue what was going on in 7 minutes in heaven?
You: no why?

Bryce comes near you and kiss you.

You: what are you doing?
Bryce: this.

⚠️mature content⚠️

Bryce goes to your neck and start to kiss it. He tries to find your sweet spot when he finds it he suck it. You moan and it turns Bryce on so he sucks it harder. Then he unzips your dress and take it of. He takes of his shirt and throw it. You flip above him and make-out with him and go down to his neck and kiss him all over his chest. He takes of his pants and slip above you. He starts to kiss you all over your body. He goes down to your pussy. He looks at you and you nod. He takes of takes underwear and then suck your pussy. You moan. He goes faster and harder. You moan and play with his hair. He eats you out.

You: Br...yce.
Bryce: hmm.
You: I am gonna cum.
Bryce: do it babygirl.

You cum and he lick is out of you. Bryce flips you and he puts his dick in your pussy. You moan loud.

Bryce: shhh.
You: sorry.

He goes harder and faster. And you moan. After 15 minutes doing it he stops. You lay above him and kiss him. Then you start going down. And go kiss his dick.

Bryce: st-...op tea-sing me.

You put his dick in your mouth and suck it. Bryce moans. You go faster. After 12 minutes.

Bryce: I am going to cum.

You go faster so he cums when he does you lick it of him. Then you go make-out with Bryce. When he goes to your boobs and suck it. You moan. It turns him on so he suck it harder. After a bit he flips you and suck your pussy.

You: br(moan)yce.
Bryce: not my name.
You: daddy!!
Bryce: good girl.

He continues after y'all done finally.

⚠️end of mature content⚠️

You: Bryce.
Bryce: hmm.

He cuddles into you.

You: you fucked me hard.

Bryce laughs.

Bryce: but I had fun.
You: I don't know if I can even walk.

Bryce laughs more.

You: stop laughing.
Bryce: ok ok.

He bury his head into your chest.

Bryce: goodnight.
You: night.

You both fall asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________
Word count: 551