Chapter 2 | •The mistake we made..•

Hello hello! Its me, DJP!

Nice to meet all of you, yes i know my story isn't popular but i love to write.

Anyways enjoy ! And please do let me know if i have some misspelled words.

–––
Meanwhile..

The meeting was now silent, China was being scarily stared from Russia.

Ukraine was keeping Belarus away from their brother, Lithuania and Estonia trying to help.

And the others were being silent or listening to Americas useless speech, saying how he'd save the world by building a giant robot naming it and then become a hero.

It was really childish and useless.

Canada just sighed at his stupidity, Canada pulled out his phone under the table. And checked the time.

9:21 am

Its only been a few minutes?!
It felt like hours.. Canada thought , he then started scrolling. Checking his notifications just to see a weird link.

' its probably just another scammer leading me into their website.' Canada thought again, he then deleted the notification and putted away his phone in his pocket.

––––

"WHAT?!" A yell was heard from a room, luckily all the rooms in the building are sound proof.

" I-..i don't know how it happened Mr. UN! I read it on a news website! All the news stations are discussing about it, and they're gonna reveal one nation soon!?" Philippines said quickly, they were honestly lost at words on how to explain this to the others.

"Well .. do they have proof they know we're real?" Mr UN said, massaging his head from the news he was given.

"W-well..that's the problem.. the anonymous person is gonna have proof they're a nation..and reveal their destination live.." Philippines muttered out.

This shattered Mr. UN completely, "HOW?!" Mr.UN yelled out again. Though the Philippines didn't flinch. Just kept a blank emotion.

"Well i have an idea Mr UN, and it'll make sure that only one nation is gonna be found and not the rest.. " Philippines spoke, Mr. UN looked at her with interest.

"And what is this idea of yours, Philippines?" Mr UN said, Philippines smirked.

"Well the one nation is gonna be revealed to the public, correct?" Philippines said.

Mr. UN nodded

"Well.. since this anonymous person is actually gonna post the nations identity on 'Twitter', And they're gonna be live in a news station to tell where the nation is.."Philippines continued.

"And whats are you saying, Philippines?" Mr UN said .

"They're gonna reveal where the nation is after 10 minutes , from their post on Twitter on who the nation is. So we have time to get the nation out of the building, and to a random destination" Philippines said