Side Character Introduction

These Fan made Ocs to represent countries that aren't in the series are just side characters in my story.

—–––
Peru (he/him)

Peru is a smart handsome man, he's usually seen hanging out with Other South American Countries.

And most of the time he watches brazil play football.(not the American football)

He has amazing beaches, and amazing jungles . He's one of the great cooks in South America , he is friendly and likes hiking.

–––
Chile (he/they)

A great guy, Flirty with tourist and has one of the beautiful beaches in South America.

Has anger issues, though its not that serious. Usually would be arguing with Argentina, He's addicted to technology as he has one of the leading connection in south America.

He has great food, and prefers to drink wine.

––––
North Korea ( He/him)

A communist country(?) that is mysterious and scary, doesn't really visit nor see his brother often .

Even if he had the choice to see him . He'd decline. He would be seen with either Russia , Or China.

Has a Very Emotionally abusing and Cruel president, He likes His military uniform. He thinks its amazing on him. He has long braided thin hair.

––––
(Fanon!) Philippines (any pronouns)

The Philippines is a Free ranged country, who is famous for its beautiful beaches as well as Culture and food. They love mangoes and taking siestas.

They confused themselves as a boy back then, And they used to get bullied a lot.
––––
Singapore (he/they)

A smart capitalist country, country famous for its Low crime rate and strong military. As well as being a country with more then 2 official languages.

Often seen around America, England, Unions, and the other members of the ASEAN.

Likes to play the piano or violin, loves to cook and eats durian with Malaysia.

––––
Equatorial guinea (She/her)

A lovely girl who is the most educated country in Africa, was once named 'Spanish guinea' and was once a Spanish colony.(obviously)

She is often seen with other nations, and showering them with her educated mind.

She loves dresses, as well as having diamond necklaces or other accessories with it. She speaks Spanish,Portuguese,french and english!
She is the only country in Africa who has Spanish as their official language.

–—––
Botswana

A great guy with manners, and a landlocked country in the center of Africa. Is known for having more elephants then any African country.

Is seen hanging around Thailand, and India. They all talk about how cute elephants are.

Botswana is a happy country, strong and a brave heart. Has a pet elephant he named Zelix . There are 20 spoken languages in his country, though are spoken by non Setswana speaking groups. Though his official language is english.

–––
Nigeria

An amazing strong man,has many landmarks like any other country. He loves to protect and play with animals.
He has natural resources, and many waterfalls in his country.

He is seen being around Zimbabwe, England and other nations depending on his mood.

He loves his food and the animals he protects, is very friendly and sometimes jumps off a waterfall to make big splash for the foreigners who come to his country.

––––

Will put more side characters in the story later.

Peru,Chile,NorthKorea
Philippines,Singapore-3/2/2021
11:37 pm

Equatorial Guinea,Botswana, Nigeria
- 3/4/2021 6:47 am