Count the Dookus (part 2)

You groaned at the feeling of waking up from your unconscious state, noticing your body being pulled by the weight of the chains holding your back.

You heard a door creaking open, a figure wearing a black coat coming into the light, removing his head as it exposed his blonde hair, and furry blonde beard.

You growled at him "Count Dooku" you forcefully tried prying yourself from the chains, you raised your voice "where's Senator Caroline? What have you done with her—"

He took his hand out, folding it forward while looking to the side for a short second "oh she's fine. I was actually looking for you."

You furrowed your eyebrows, confused and worried "what do you want from me" you asked annoyed.

"The Dark Side believes that you'll make a good Sith Lord if you'd join us. Especially me, becoming my slave and protector of any enemy's of which will be the Jedi."

"I will not accept your request Dooku. In fact,  I will never take in the consideration of becoming a slave of someone as filthy and cold-blooded as you are!" You howled, feeling a strain in your neck from raising your voice.

He sighed, "oh dear, I should've expected this from someone who's young with the Force. I'll give you some more time to think about it."

You finally broke free from the chains, standing onto your feet as you ignited your blue lightsaber, holding it up in defense position "I've been in the Order ever since I was a baby. I've made my decision clear, I don't want any part in becoming a Sith Lord."

You noticed a bald feminine figure approaching next to him, Ventress, who also ignited her two lightsabers "Ventress my dear" he said to the bald woman.

"Yes Master" she said, lowering her glare at you, barely breaking a sweat.

"Kill the Jedi Knight" he said, letting out an evil chuckle.

After many throws of hits against your lightsabers, you were on the ground, feeling the cuts and slices she's left all over your body.

Your arms, legs, stomach, face, feet, scalp, and fingers. All covered in intensely stung purple cuts and bruises that could've been infected anytime soon. You tried to get up on your feet, wobbling from the soreness of your legs.

She rolled her eyes, sighing "it's been five hours, give it up and join us so we can end this fight."

Your breath shuddered, gritting your teeth as you looked through her with the fiery tension of killing her "never" you whispered scarily.

She shrugged "oh well then" she ran up to you, hitting her lightsaber against yours "you're asking for it" she lowered her voice, igniting you with more of her strength.

After the next seven hours, you felt your body resting for its last five minutes. It felt as though death was getting nearer, and worsening in pain.

You felt that she made a few more slight cuts on your neck, front and back. Your body uncontrollably shook trying to stand up on your two own feet.

Anakin? Anakin where are you you asked the Force, hoping that he'd come to help you defeat Count Dooku and his slave.

Ventress sighed, using the Force to hold your figure in the air, choking you as she kept on pinching your lungs still, keeping you from breathing as you choked and gagged from lack of air.

You wheezed, kicking your feet trying to rid off the feeling of breathing in no air. You whispered to yourself "....Anakin, please come..., save me....."

Your eyes almost came to a close, but you opened them wide from the sound of the door kicking through, seeing Anakin and Obi Wan rushing through, both looking at Count Dooku and Ventress.

You looked straight at Anakin, hopeful that he was still here to come and help you when you needed it at the moment.

You were then suddenly out of breath as you fell to the ground, just before Anakin was able to notice that you were still alive.