thank you note

If you have finished all of the chapters, you have now reached towards the end of the story. And I just wanted to say thank you so much for reaching towards the end because for the past couple of days I was getting so bored of posting a chapter each day.

But I also want to give a thanks to @dexthtoyounglings for getting me inspired to write this. I remember I read her other book and I felt so motivated to write my own story inspired by her, but I mainly wrote this to shift lol.

My friend gave me some advice on how to shift bc she did and she said "you have to be very descriptive and write down what you want to happen exactly" so when I heard the words very descriptive and writing, this story came to mind.

Although, I didn't know the plot for this story because the minute I thought about it, I immediately wrote 5 chapters all in one SITTING. But maybe someday if I feel the need to, I'll write down the plot for this story since a description for it didn't really come to mind, but I still tried to make it look as interesting as possible.

And now, enough of the talking bc I had to REWRITE this bc I accidentally deleted it and I tried to get it back but I couldn't *rip*.

But anyways goodbye guys! *Mwah* thank you so much for reading, and until then I'll be having more stories for everyone in the future! Love you all!!

🎉 You've finished reading •𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃 | 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 🎉