Chapter 07

*3 weeks later*

Your Pov

I was sitting at home feeding Emmanuel while watching tv waiting for chres to come with some food he said he was bringing. Did I mention I moved into my own apartment? Yup, Chres suprised me with it when I got out of the hospital. He's so sweet 😊. Jacob on the other hand is ugh. I've seen him once since I've been out of the hospital. I don't even want to think about him right now.
I looked down at Manny to make sure he hadn't fallen asleep again like he tends to do. I saw he had finished his milk and was beginning to doze off. I put his bottle on the table and grabbed the towel I used when I burped him and put it over my shoulder and began burping him. To be only a month old Manny sure is getting big. I continued to put him until I heard a knock on the door. Chres has a key so I had no idea who it could be. i sighed and continued to burp manny until he burped hoping that whoever it was would go away. He finally burped and I began to rock him trying to get him to fall asleep which was going to be impossible with all that knocking. I set Manny in his little bassinet that I keep in the living room and went to answer the dorr. I rolled my eyes and walked to the door opening it to see none other than my wonderful ex fiancée 😒. Note my sarcasm.

" Jacob what are you doing here? " I asked.

" I came to see my son of course, and you. " he said smiling.

" Really? " I said. " I haven't seen or heard from you in almost a month and then you just show up at my door step asking to see my child? No jacob it doesn't work like that. "

He sighed. " Yn can I please at least see him? "

I sighed. " Alright whatever Jacob. Come on. " I said opening the door wider so he could come in.

He stepping in and looked around.

" Nice place you got here. "

" thanks but you aren't here to talk to me. you're here for manny. "

He rolled his eyes." Right yeah. So where is he? "

" He's in the living room. " I said.

" Lead the way. "

I rolled my eyes and started walking to the living room and took Manny out of his bassinet. I didn't seem like he was going to fall asleep anyways.

" Can I hold him? " He asked.

I sighed. " sure, you are his father anyways. "

I gently passed Emmanuel to Jacob and watch as he started squirming and whining.

" What wrong with him? " He asked trying to calm him down.

" He doesn't know you so he's un easy. "

Manny continued to squirm as the whining turned into crying.

" Here give me him. " i said.

Jacob reluctantly handed manny to me and he calmed down almost instantly. I looked at Jacob and almost felt sorry for him. The look on his face was so sad. But it isn't anyone's fault but his that Manny doesn't know who he is. As I rocked him I heard the door open and chres' voice rang through the house.

" Yn ! I got your food ! " He yelled.

" Is that Roc ? " Jacob asked.

I nodded.

" Why does he have a key to your apartment? "

" Does it matter? "

" Actually--

" Yn I -- oh I didn't know you had company. Wassup? " He said nodding at Jacob.

Jacob just rolled his eyes.

" Alright coo. " He said nodding.

" What'd you bring? " I asked looking at chres.

" Panda Express😋. "

" You know that's my favorite. " i said cheesing.

" Yeah so give me Man Man and you can go eat. "

" Alright. look manny its chres! " I said holding Emmanuel up so he could see chresanto.

He started grinning showing his gums and reached towards Chres. He took him and held him on his chest.

" Wassup big man? " He asked in a baby voice sitting on the couch.

" I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. " I said looking at Jacob stare at Chres with envy.

Roc Pov

I messed with emmanuels curls as he laid on my chest while Jacob continued to stare at the side of my head. i huffed rolling my eyes and turned to him.

" Is there a problem? " I asked.

" Yes there is. I don't appreciate you walking in here holding my son like your his dad or something when you arent. "

I chuckled.

" Prince shut up. You're just mad because your sons more comfortable with me than you. "

" Well he shouldn't be! " he yelled.

" Yeah you're right. He shouldn't but he is. And it's nobody's fault but yours. "

" What the f-ck ever man. Don't be around my son anymore alright. "

I chuckled.

" Prince my dude. You can't tell me what to do man. "

" I can when it comes to Emmanuel. hes my flesh and blood. "

" True. Biologically he may be yours. But who was there with Yn throughout her whole pregnancy and while she was giving birth while you were out playing house with Rachel? Me exactly. So don't you dare tell me to stay away from Manny when I've been present way more than you have. "

" That sh-t doesn't matter! He's mine-

" Prince shut the f-ck up! D-mn! "

He stood up.

" You wanna talk like your all hard then let's go. "

" Wow Prince wow. you want to fight me while I'm holding your one month old son. Yeah your a great father. " i said sarcastically.

" Jacob i thinks it time for you to leave. "

--------------------------

Eh haven't update in a loooong time.

20 comments.