CH 07 - Learn some Manners

[ No one's POV ]

Lumine laughed a little as she look at the two battle before looking at the sky... how long has it been since these two have been going all out against each other?

"WAAAAAAAAAAH! LET PAIMON DOWN YOU MONSTER!!!"

"Im trying to fish! Calm down!"

Lumine giggled them again as she watched them from afar.... When was the last time she had experienced this kind of fun with her brother...? Lumine quickly shook her head and decided to think of other things to handle... 

Currently she need to repay Venti by doing something for him but she still needed to get the full version of his plan, She also needed to help Lisa on her problem... then there's this thing bout Investigating (Y/N)'s Actions during night time since he was quite active... She might as well use that investigation to learn more about him...

...

...

She quickly shook her head in embarrassment... just why does she keep on thinking like that?!?! "Alright, Alright (Y/N) calm now! i still need Paimon's help!" She shouted which made (Y/N) look at her with a slight annoyed face "But i want to get fish and have you cook it! That Meat dish you made was so yummy!" That made her froze in the spot

'He...He actually liked it?!?! M-my h-heart...'

THUD

"Lumine?!" (Y/N) quickly ran off towards Lumine, ignoring the tied up and Powerless Paimon wiggling in the ground "LET PAIMON GO FIRST YOU MONSTER!" As (Y/N) ran, he quickly looked back to Paimon and shouted back "NAAAAAH, DON'T THINK I COULD DO FISH BAIT! I DONT KNOW HOW TO UNTIE!"

"CURSE YOU!!!! PAIMON WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!"

He laughed a little before continuing his run to Lumine, However of course... everything good will always be stopped by evil....

He proceeds to trip on a rock and get knocked out 

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

[ 8 : 23 PM ] 
[ Front of the Knight's Headquarters ]

Lumine Stretched her body as he finished carrying (Y/N) to the couch on Jean's Room... Surely she wouldn't mind right...? she sighed as she walked towards the stairs leading to the cathedral... seriously if there was one thing she would like... is to have an... E...eli...what was it again that (Y/N) said...?

...

Elivaetor?

Elibaitor?

...

She snapped her fingers as she reached the conclusion, it was indeed called an Elevator!... and then she sighed once again, if there was one in here right now then maybe she didn't have to walk on the stairs that much...

'Ugh... i hope Im not too late...' she thought as she slowly picked up the pace from going upstairs, taking a small breather by the time she reached the top, she sat near the ledge of the stairs while looking at the cathedral... 'it better be worth it' she thought... if she wasn't doing this she would had been resting at the tavern with Paimon by now....

....

...

...

Now that she think about it... why didn't she brought (Y/N) to the Tavern?

...

He would had been such a great mood restorer with such a great sleeping face too...

...