𝟎𝟎𝟏

Hello everyone from TikTok! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this fanfic.

Disclaimer: This book will follow the Anime instead of the Manga, however, I will add my own original scenes. Also, Levi would appear more soon as the story progresses. Enjoy!

•────────────⋅☾ ☽⋅────────────•

Chapter One-
The Fall of the Devils

de·sire/dəˈzī(ə)r/nouna strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen

de·sire
/dəˈzī(ə)r/
noun
a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen.

•────────────⋅☾ ☽⋅────────────•

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲
𝐗𝐗/𝐗𝐗/𝐗𝟖𝟒𝟓

I finally made it to the boat. Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, and Marcel will arrive soon after me. We were trained for this moment. We were told how the devils on the island are ruthless. With the history we were taught, I have no reason to question my authorities. As the only adult that was recruited, I will make sure the mission will be successful.

When I come back, I will have to [REDACTED]. Colt tried to talk to me about it before I left. I told him it was my life duty I needed to accomplish. I didn't want him to be concerned over matters that will not affect him. I should stop writing about this. My feelings on the matter are irrelevant.

I will arrive on the island shortly. I better get some sleep soon. My energy needs to be preserved in case I need to protect the kids from the devils once they arrive. Hopefully, this mission won't take long.

Goodnight.

•────────────⋅☾ ☽⋅────────────•

Birds flew in the clear sky that day. The wind blew through your hair as you made your way to the market. You have arrived at Paradis Island a week ago. Marley sent you there earlier than the other warriors to get information about the whereabouts of both the Attack and Founding Titan. By horse, you made it to a place called Shiganshina. After you snuck inside the walls, you stationed yourself a bit farther from the small town. You did not want to be sleeping near those devils.

You looked up at the sky as two birds flew by. Although you hated being there, you did like the scenery. You guided your horse through the path as the citizens of Shiganshina and other districts walked past you. As you got closer to the town, you can hear the Wall worshipper preach to the citizens.

"Harken! These walls are a bulwark gifted by God! Riven rock? Stone? Mortar? No, my brethren. They are bastions of faith! The will of heaven manifest!"