𝟎𝟎𝟑

I'm so sorry for the late update! I finished my spring semester and I have a couple of days before my Summer semester starts. This chapter will have some time skips since we already know how their training goes.

Anyways, I'm so close to buying locket necklaces and put pictures of Bucky and Levi for myself as a birthday gift.

Do you guys have any book recommendations for books I can buy in Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, or Book-A-Million?

Also, 5k reads already?? Thank you so much for the reads! That really made me jump from happiness!

I'll let you read now and I hope you enjoy!

•────────────⋅☾ ☽⋅────────────•

Chapter Three-
Far From Heaven

"I am just sinner wanting to have a taste of heaven

"I am just sinner wanting to have a taste of heaven."

•────────────⋅☾ ☽⋅────────────•

"Okay, okay! I'm done!" The soldier yelled while tapping the ground.

You let go of the hold you had on his neck before standing up. The soldier coughed while he held his neck. It has been a month since you joined their training camp. You never imagined yourself training to join the opposing side for information. The young Warriors back home disagreed and argued when you told them about your plan.

"That wasn't part of the plan," Reiner argued.

You turned to look at him and said, "Breaking the walls and committing mass murder wasn't part of the plan either, Reiner. But, look at where we are now."

"You could get yourself killed," Bertholdt said.

"Not if I don't get caught."

"Annie, tell her that her idea is wrong!" Reiner yelled.

The blonde looked at you before asking, "Would Zeke approve of this?"

You shrugged, "Probably not. The monkey doesn't have to know."

"Then go for it."

"Annie!" The young boys yelled.

You smiled before patting the young girl's hair. "I know you three are worried, but trust me. There's a reason why I was chosen to protect you all."