One - Stranger

CAGED
One - Stranger

Moving her hips to the beat as she danced around the pole, the stripper had the whole club in a trance. Every pair of eyes was glued to her, studying every inch of her pale body. Some would find it intimidating, but the young girl was used to it.

"Stunning, isn't she?" Matthew 'Dodger' Gate mumbled as he pulled his 'grandad cap' down to bring shade to his ageless eyes, lighting his cigar and watching with wide eyes.

He had gotten the nickname 'Dodger' after an attack on the gang by their rivals. Many had shot at him, yet he had been able to dodge each bullet. It was truly remarkable. But there was another reason also. Matthew just happened to look like a child playing at being a man - like The Dodger from Oliver Twist.It was incredible how much the nickname suited him.

"Absolutely beautiful," Harry Styles agreed with a sip of his beer. "God, I'd fuck her to Australia and back." He smirked cheekily, trying to impress his friends, and adjusted the fedora balancing on his unruly curls.

Dean Grahams chuckled and ruthlessly knocked back another pint before running a veined hand through his ginger mop of waves. "Mate, girls like that don't just get on their knees and suck you off!" He whispered knowingly. "They have standards."

Matthew attempted to hold back a laugh, snorting, as he threw a wad of cash Vivienne's way. Being rich was fantastic. "What standards? She's a stripper."

"Look, man. She's just doing what has to be done," Dean pointed out carefully. "Notice how she doesn't even touch the men around her."

"Anyway," the red head changed the subject abruptly. "Have you got the money today? We really need it."

Matthew smirked as he chimed in, "You know the consequences if you don't pay us."

Harry was horrified. "You said I could have if for free, so long as I killed Chase for it!"

"Deals change. You gotta keep up, Styles." 'Dodger' shrugged, a smug look plastered upon his baby-face. "We'll take three upfront and five later on."

"What the fuck!?" Harry growled, feeling betrayed by his friends. They had clearly planned this whole outing just to get him to cough up. But he didn't just carry £3,000 around with him. "I don't have that kind of money!"

His 'friends' just laughed as he began to panic. The curly haired lad was so lost, and he knew that they didn't care. He barely had a penny to his name, and that meant punishment time.

"I don't have it."

And with that, he just turned and ran.

~o~

"Well, you better head off now, Lou. Have a nice evening," Zayn Malik mumbled to his colleague as he lazily stacked the shelves with new books. "I'll lock up. You look shattered."

Louis Tomlinson sighed exhaustedly and handed the keys to him. "Thanks, Zaynie," he yawned, running a hand tiredly through his brown feathered hair. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" The boy was so grateful to have a friend like Zayn.

The raven haired guy nodded politely and flashed Louis a small smile. "Until then."

With that, Louis left his workplace, Stygian Bookshop. Dampness hung in the air, threatening passersby to return home before the Heavens opened. Street lamps flickered, barely illuminating their territory. Thugs that believed they owned the area were hard at work, spraying rude words and pictures on the brick walls of Stygian Station. It really was a shitty place. He could never work out why anyone would want to build such a lovely bookshop in such a horrid place.