chapter 1

Elixir sighed as they ran through the forest, taking out enemies as they went. “Go be an Avenger,'' they said. It’d be fun, they said. Tsk.. Sometimes I wish I could be a normal teenager.” Once they thought it was safe, they stopped to take a breath.

“I can’t even go on a goddamn date without those assholes,” The girl paused to narrow their carmel brown eyes in the general direction of where they last saw the rest of the Avengers, “interrupting.. God what am I supposed to tell him now? ‘Oh yeah sorry about cancelling our date I had to go kill some villains with my shapeshifting power, which basically makes me a furry.’ He’s gonna think I’m fucking mental..” They huffed, resting their hands on their hips.

A moment later, they saw a blur behind themself, along with a wind. The pale skinned girl paused, glancing over their left shoulder and examining the landscape around them. “That.. Cannot be good.” They muttered to themself.

Another flash of light appeared, this time in front of the girl. However, it pushed them down to the forest floor. It zoomed around them once before stopping in front of her. The masculine looking person had a decently muscular build, a stubble, messy white hair and pretty blue eyes. Elixir would be lying if they said the person in front of them wasn’t extremely attractive.

“You didn’t see that coming?” The hot speedy boy asked with a cocky smirk and a tilt of his head. Then, the person appeared in the blink of an eye.

“Goddamnit..” The brown-pink split girl mumbled before transforming into wolf form and running in the same direction the other person went to. But that was the last thing Elixir could remember.

I know it's short but it's just to see how people take to it. Feel free to leave constructive criticism <3