Chapter 4

On the roof of 2A's dorm a girl sits on the edge, her legs are crossed. One foot is dangling off the edge, swinging with the wind as she quietly hums a song to herself, waiting for the sun to rise. The sky glows a light pink slowly fading into a light blue as it waits for the sun to start the day.

Everything is peaceful and tranquil, the calm before another busy day. The girl takes a deep breath, letting the cold air full her lungs before letting it go taking a moment to enjoy the morning sounds. She looks down to see a boy with green hair rushing back from training to get ready for school. She smirks at the sight.

"Welcome to UA," she thinks to herself, "the home of hopeful potential-heroes."

She shakes her head and swings her legs around then jumps to her feet. She takes a moment to stretch before turning around dramatically to face the UA building.

"This certainly won't be boring..."

* * *

I'm late!

Midoriya runs down the halls as fast as he can manage. He had an early morning training session that ran late and he might have fallen asleep in the shower. Point was he was late, there were about 2 minutes before the bell and he was barrelling down the hall trying to make it to class on time.

He turns the corner, the classroom in sight, only taking a second to recover, he starts up again. Iida spits out aggressive reminders to not run in the halls at that Midoriya stops and switches to a brisk walk. The bell sounds and Midoriya side steps through the door, nearly knocking over Iida in the process.

Made it!

"Settle down everyone, take your seats. We must be punctual!" Iida begins his reign as class rep once again.

Midoriya makes his way to his seat as Iida's words fade into white noise. He takes his seat letting out a sigh when he hears his name and looks up, "What?"

Everyone's eyes are on him as he seems to have missed the question.

"Midoriya, he asked if you've seen 7," Jiro fills him in.

Iida stares her down as she was stealing his job.

"Yeah, you were the first and last to leave the dorms after all," Kaminari says with a laugh.

Iida dramatically points his hand at Kaminari muffling his protest.

"Come to think of it, has anyone seen her since last night?" Uraraka asks putting one finger on her chin.

Iida sort circuits, finally giving up on keeping order when the door opens to reveal Aizawa.

"Take your seats, let's get started."

Uraraka raises her hand, when Aizawa nods she continues, "Sir, 7 isn't here yet and no-one has seen her since last night."

"Yes, she was supposed to spend the night in my room, however I haven't see her since she went to go put away her things," Yaoyorozu adds concerned.

The class turns to Aizawa waiting for his response.

He lets out a sigh, he really doesn't appreciate all the explaining he's been doing lately.

"Subject 7 operates on a very different schedule than most people," he pinches the bridge of his nose. "I believe she is currently in a meeting with the Principal. If you are interested I suggest asking her about her schedule yourselves, otherwise, it is up to her weather she wants to tell you about it or not. She'll be joining us any minute now so rest ass-"

Almost on cue there is a knock on the door.

"Come in," Aizawa says and the door slides open to reveal the devil herself.