Chapter One

"Hello, children," said the professor.

You and the rest of the students in your class leapt to your feet and awaited his orders. He motioned for us to take a seat with a nod. He continued, "Today we have a new addition to this class, and I hope you treat him with kindness."

You responded, "Yes, sir." Since this was a normal occurrence here, you reacted mechanically and robotically. He forced a smile as he said, "Please welcome, Kim Seokjin." He was a strict professor who disliked displaying affection in any form.

The boy - slightly above average height, smooth black hair, a reasonably attractive and even face - smiled when his name was mentioned, his face confident but slightly nervous. He looked like an old student who had returned after a long absence and was still getting used to the changes.

"Hello, everyone! My name is Kim Seokjin, and I'm a new student from Gwacheon-si. I hope we can all become good friends!" he proclaimed, brave, bubbly, and self-assured.

"Please take the seat next to Y/N," the professor said, motioning in your direction. You got easily distracted staring at Seokjin's face. He had such distinct features, but when your name was mentioned, you shot up, straightened your posture, straightened your hair, and flashed a big smile that hurt your cheeks. 'It's all about first impressions,' you told yourself. This was a really cute guy, you wasn't gonna let the chance slip.

The boy approached you and slid into the empty seat next to you. "Hey how are you doing?" he asked, sticking out his hand to shake yours. "My name is Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin." He exuded a welcoming, enticing atmosphere that made you feel at ease in his presence. "Hello! I'm fine thanks for asking!  How are you? I'm Y/N" you grinned as you shook his hand.

You saw the twinkle, beckoning you into it, daring you to step closer as you stared deep into his eyes. You did, and found yourself submerged in his oak brown eyes. You felt confused, almost hypnotised by the unique pattern of his pupils. What was this feeling?

You refocused, realising you'd been shaking his hand for much too long, and hesitantly removed your hand, scratching the back of your neck.

"Sorry." you replied, a faint pink colour spreading across your cheeks. You looked around, almost the whole class was looking at you two. Your face turned a bright tomato red, as you shyly opened your workbook to complete the task the teacher had set.

"God I'm such an idiot" you whispered..

Heyyyyy this is like our first time writing stories on Wattpad and stuff lol (We're lowkey dumb so this is prolly the first time writing an actual story), so welcome!! This is a fanfic written by two crazy bffs who were bored! How are you! If you liked this, please read some more (new chapters out soon) and tell us what you think! Bye!