Chapter 3

Curtis
I believe this is the hardest thing a father has to do ... bury his child . I kept tabs on her I knew she worked at a strip club and as soon as I found out you know I went down there to get that ass. And she blew up on me and my squad. She ended up trashing everything I've gotten her knowing now that I was tracking her, and then I didn't know what she was doing but three months after that she comes up missing and then dead !? I have no words for the way my baby looked coming out of that landfill. It's hard to talk about.

I told my crew to keep the look out for this guy we need in Maryland they was on it it's only a matter of time before they find the punk that killed my daughter and boy when he shows up.. It's on!

They call me Beast in the streets and I got my name simply because that's what I am. I play no game with anybody at home thats a whole different thing. My wife keeps me sane and while in a lot of way she know me and I love her that.

I know she's ready for war as her hand trembles in mine even though I know she knows I'm not letting it happen. She my ride or die for real. My baby Ava she listens to me I knew she would be alright I never really had problems out of her she got a couple friend that come around but she don't be foolin with people like that.

I just wanted my baby's to succeed and now one gone .... What I going to do?