Chapter 8

Ava

I walked in the room to a tall sexy uhm... I couldn't get my words out so o spit it out and left. He looked so good. His curly hair freshly washed with his shorts and sweats on. I couldn't think I just walked out into the kitchen with my face hot. I sat down at the table as we were all waiting on TJ at this point . He finally walked out with his white t shirt put on thank God or I'd be mush. "Bout time to ass came out damn a nigga hungry " Jeremy said as TJ sat down licking his lips. "Man be quiet and bless the table!" Jeremy prayed and we dug in. Jade and I whiped up mash potatoes steak and green beans in less then and hour. When I tell you the guy all you heard was fork hitting plates it was a shame. Me and Jade looked at each other and bust out laughing "calm down its gon be there" she said I rubbed TJ back as he rolled his eyes. I started eating and finished up a little after everybody I was a little shy which made me eat slow. "That was good thanks ya'll " I nodded and then yawned "okay we will clean up." Jade said as she picked up her and Jeremy's plate and I did the Same with me and TJ's . I walked around and placed them in the sink. When we came back into the living room it was pitch black. "Alright I guess this where I tell you to have a goodnight it was nice to hang out with a cool chick." She giggled "thank same to you." We hugged "TJ room over there." She pointed and I walked toward the room I was nerves. I don't know why but I was.

I walked in the room and he had music playing in the ihome and it wasn't nothing slow it was 'she Wildin' by Chris and fabulous. I took off my boots and dropped a good six inches. "Damn I thought you was short before." TJ said coming from out the bathroom. I smiled "I'm 5 feet tall." He laughed "that's it?" "Unfortunately do have any clothes you can spare me?" I was playing with my hands this is my nervousness. "Just go ahead and take it off" he said I looked at him serious until he cracked a smile "I'm joking " I laughed "stop." I said as he grabbed my hand and went in the closet to find some clothes he found me some shorts, a shirt and boxers . "Thanks" I said as I almost ran to the bathroom. I breathed out and put my hand on my chest I was gonna panic. I shook it off and took my clothes and got in the shower I had to use his soap which was some cologne smelling soap. I tried to not get my hair wet. And after I had let the water calm me I got out and put on the boxer with the shirt he was really tall and wider then me so his boxer were falling off but his shirt covered me enough the shirt fell just above my knee. I came out holding the boxers. He laughed "they too big?" "Uh yeah " I laughed "it's fine let just hope they don't get lost by morning." I winked and he laughed "shut up talking shit." I laughed as I got in bed . "I was just saying." "And I'm just saying cause you gon start something YA ass can't finish." I smiled shyly. "Little shy ass. Come here." I scooted over to him and turn my back facing him. "I smell good on you." I smiled "really?" "Yeah" he said kissing my neck now look that's my weak spot it's not any where on the neck it's the back part where my neck connects with my back. It's crazy I know but hey. I covered my neck "stop that." I shivered his laughter rumbled in back "why? " "cause I said" I laughed with him. "You know you a cool chick I usually don't talk girls back to my place. But I see you different. " "well I guess that's good." I said awkwardly. "I guess you cool or whatever." He laughed and kissed my neck again. "Hey hey!" I turned toward him. "You don't listen."

TJ
"Nah I don't" I put my hands my hand on her stomach I traced my name on her. She giggled "stop" she looked at me and I looked back at her. "What?" She asked me as she rubbed my face. "Your beautiful what's the chances" she frowned "the chances of what?" "The chances of me finding the prettiest sexiest woman alive that I never thought I'd see in my life. " she blushed and looked out the window at the city. I turned her face toward me. "What you don't believe me?" "I do but I'm not sure I'm all those things and you seen this in one look of me?" I laughed "all night I've seen it. But we will se if you ride with a nigga or not." She smiled "we shall."

That night I feel asleep I her arms like a damn baby.

What YALL think about TJ and Ava crazy huh? Talking about sleeping with the enemy.