🖼Chapter 8: Alone with Qibli

Before I start to story, I just wanna say thanks to 100 readers and also I might be posting art (of what's happening in the story if I'm not too lazy) like I did a couple of story's ago. The 🖼 means a drawing and 🔥 mean romance.

"What's that face for?" Qibli laughed at Moon.

"Raisins? Who likes Raisins" Moon said with disgust.

"Ouch, I DO!" Qibli joked.

"It's just dried up food nothing really" She said now looking down at her notes.

"I think it's delicious" Qibli said.

AHAHAHAHA- MOON YOU BEEN READING TO MUCH ROMANCE NOVELS, she bit her bottom tongue and cover up her face due to her face burning up.

"What?" Qibli said again not helping.
"Nothing, just looking through the book.."
Moon mumbled.

She looked flustered...? Qibli thought.
"You thinking what happened earlier?" He questioned.

"What. What are yo-"
And her face went straight down to her books away. "Nah, like I said it's nothing..."

Silence.

"Do you have sticky notes?" Moon said looking through her backpack.

"Uhhhhh.. yeah I do"
He looked through his backpack and found a small stack on yellow sticky notes.
"Here"
"Thanks" Moon replayed.

"So what's with the pose?" Qibli said messing with her.

"Eh, he got stuck in this little gap and I had to unstuck him, then he lost balance and yeah..." she said while taking notes.
"And why are you so curious?" Moon said now looking up at him.

Qibli palms started to get sweetly.
"I'm- its- it's just that I- I wanna know, you know?" He nervously laughed. Why do I wanna know?

"You know maybe he likes you??" After he said that he wanted to slap his face.

"Good joke Qibli" Moon said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"I mean like, as a friend?" He quickly said.
"We'll see" she answered.

"What are you doing here???!" A voice said pretty loudly that sounded like Kinkajou.

Here are some lazy sketches.
(When Qibli was nervous)

(Moon asking Qibli)

(Moon asking Qibli)

(I know it's bad 😀 I just made new art and it's better looking then this one it well be in the next chapter)