The Portal to Another World

"Kaede-san, nothing in this world will fill that hole that is your loneliness."

Those words echoed in her head. She clicked her tongue in annoyance. "I'm so bored..." She stated as she held her knees close to her chest and looked up at the night sky.

"If nothing in this world can cure me... Then why am I even living? Is there really any value in this thing we call living?" She questioned. Her eyes narrowed. "I keep asking myself the same question every year... When what the first time...?" She said.

She stood up and stretched while jumping off from the mountain of villain bodies.

"Yare Yare... They were going to be put to death anyways. I don't see why they would've attacked me though." She said as she walked away with a smile on her face, her black hair flowing in the air as her former purple eyes turned into a rainbow orbs.

'I want to die.' 

"Yukimura-san, why did you become a Hero?" The student known as Iida Tenya, asked

"Yukimura-san, why did you become a Hero?" The student known as Iida Tenya, asked. She looked up at the taller boy with a blunt expression. "I wanted to see if I could find anything interesting. To my disappointment, I got even more bored and everything became troublesome." She replied.

"You're the weirdest Hero I've ever met." Bakugou stated. "Well that's not very nice!" She shouted with a pout, all fake of course. Lies. Her heart could live off of those lies and everything would be fine. All she needs to do is fake it.

Lie to herself.

Fill her emptiness and loneliness with lies.

Feed her heart the lies she so desperately clings to.

"Says the one who attacks 'Friends' and calls it a 'Greeting among Friends'! You even let them attack you!" He reported with a glare. "It is a form of greeting! Isn't it exciting?" She questioned with a smile as she whipped open her fan, covering half of her face with it. Her eyes held nothing at all, those rainbow orbs looked like they could stare right into your soul.

Bakugou widened his eyes for a little bit before clicking his tongue and walking out the classroom.

'I wonder what type of punishment I can get for my failure?'

Kaede just smiled as she snapped her fan closed once more. "You really do get your fan out when you expect something to he interesting, huh?" Deku said from behind her. 'I really need to hide my tendencies more. This kid is really interesting! However...' She thought.

"Deku? I thought you left?" Uraraka questioned. He nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "I kinda kept my notebook at my desk." He replied with a nervous smile.