༎𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1༎

|𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1- 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧, 𝙔𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙠𝙪|

「𝙺𝚊𝚎𝚍𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚟」

I yawned as I heard a knock at my door.  I walked towards the front door. "Hello. Who do I owe the pleasure of speaking to." I said with a smile. The usual fake one.

"You are Yaboku, Correct?" The small creature asked. "Ah, yes, you can call me Kaede!" I exclaimed. People always did say I had a approachable and friendly vibe.

"We'd like you to attend our school, U.A, as a Teacher. Will you accept?"  The creature asked. "Eh? But I'm 15, I haven't had the proper training or classes for being a Teacher? I haven't even graduated from school and I'm Homeschooled. Why would you want me as a Teacher?" I questioned intrigued a bit.

"We want you to Teach Class 1-A for Heroics along with All Might. Is that alright with you?" The creature asked. "Will it be interesting?'' I asked. This made the blackette confused.

"What do you mean...?" The Blackette asked lazily. "I mean, will it be fun for me. I don't waste time on things that aren't interesting or boring and useless things. Such as teaching kids to be heroes. But since they're in Class 1-A which just suffered a Villain Attack. What I really wanna know is, will there be more villain attacks." I replied.

I could tell he was disgusted. Eh, don't really care! "There is a Possibility." The creature replied. "Then will that, what was his name?" I thought for a second.

"Aha! Will that Shinsou Hitoshi be there? If not, I don't wanna go. Oh, kick that grape boy out. How did he even get into Class 1-A anyways?" I said. "I mean Shinsou can definitely be a better hero than Grape boy. What kind of crappy entrance exams do you have." I stated.

"..... It will be done. Shinsou Hitoshi and Mineta Minoru will switch classes." The creature said. I could tell the Blackette was relieved. Hmm? Is this grape boy that unlikable?

"Ara~ Ara~ I really should join Class 1-A then. Oh what interesting things will happen, I wonder. When do I start!" I said with a grin.

"Tomorrow is fine." The creature replied.

「𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥」

"Ohayo! I'm Nakamura Kaede! Pleasure to meet you!" I introduced. Nothing. That's all I felt. The Class looked so dull to me. There were only two people who caught my Interest.

One being Sho-chan and the other being Shi-chan!

'I wonder what kind of interesting things will happen this year! I wonder which one of them will last the longest?! Ooo, I wonder who'll die first on the field?!' I thought as a smile hid my thoughts.

"Who's this extra supposed to be?!" The poor Pomeranian Dog barked, I just smiled. I just pat his head. "Now, Now, be a good boy and you'll get some treats." I said playfully. I could tell he was angry. 'Ara~ What a Lovely reaction!' I thought with interest.

"I'm not a dog, you Weirdo!" He shouted angrily.

Aizawa-san glared slightly at the Angry Pomeranian Dog. "Bakugou, I will not tolerate any disrespect towards her. She is a High Valued person To society." Aizawa stated.

The whole Class seemed visibly shocked, except Sho-chan and Shi-chan. Sho-chan just clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Who the hell is this little girl anyway! She keeps petting my head and if she doesn't stop I'm gonna blow her hands off!" The Dog shouted angrily. 'Woah, I've never heard a threat like that in a while~' I thought, intrigued.

"She is Yaboku." Aizawa stated lazily. That one statement made everyone surprised.

I went back to the front a d held a Peace sign. "Yoohoo~ I'm known Yaboku, but you all can call me Kaede though." I said with a smile. The whole class tense, except Sho-chan and Shi-chan.

The broccoli boy raised his hand. I tilted my head. "Ye?" I questioned. "U-Uh, what is a hero such as yourself doing around U.A?" He questioned. "Is it because of the Villain attacks?" He added. I was taken back, but that's it.

'Hmm~ Why would he think that?' I thought. "Why would you think that?" I questioned, semi-amused.(Is this even a word?)

"W-Well... I noticed you don't really appreciate things that aren't interesting...." He replied with a flustered face. Introvert? Or Just Cinnamon Roll?

I giggled. 'Fascinating! His observation skills could be close to my level.' I thought. "A-Ah, is there something that you're interested in right now?" He questioned. I opened my fan and put in in front of my mouth.

"You are a peculiar one. What is your name? I am quite interested." I asked.

"Eto... M-Midoriya Izuku." He replied.

I snapped my fan closed. "I will be sure to remember your name, but I won't guarantee your safety if you fail to interest me. Same goes for the rest of you I suppose. Take Sho-chan and Toshi-chan as an example." I said with a serious expression before I smiled.

The class, minus my two favorite, seemed a bit frightened. I giggled. It was fun. I love fun, but nowadays it was hard to find. I already became the strong and accomplished everything that interested me, yet I still feel empty. Now my number one goal is to:

Relieve this emptiness inside me.

How I wish I could be these students. So free. So ambitious. So caring. So heroic.

And everything I've ever wanted to be.

I wish I could find a place to call home.

If only there was a god.

A god who could grant my wish.

Give me paradise.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm sorry for not updating

I forgot about this fanfic.

I hope this chapter satisfied you for a bit at least.

The next chapter will probably be out next week or this weekend.

Sayonara!