helpless and alone

Trigger warning!

Mentions of suicide/suicidal thoughts

I wanna be left alone. I want everyone to take distance. Stop talking to me. You don't need me. Get that inside your head. Oh, you probably already know it, you just don't wanna admit it. Because it makes you a bad person, leaving your friend/your acquaintance/your partner/even your family member? Oh no, don't think that please.
I mean, sure, it's hard. Not only for you, also, for me.
I have to make huge decisions. Decisions that you can't undo.
It might change some of your lives, but the worlds going to be the same, no matter if I'm here or not.
In the end, it doesn't make huge changes.
Just small once. But you'll get used to it.
"He passed away on..." - is going to be a hurtful and maybe even heartbreaking sentence at the beginning. But after time it gets normal.
That's just how life works.
We have special dates where we were born on, but we also have the date where we die on.
Everyone has that. Basically, we're all the same.
No one's immune to that. So we need to accept the alive but also accept what happens when the heartbeat slowly gets lower and lower every minute until it completely stops beating.
That is how life works.
If you like it or not.

- 2nd March 2021
- Joe