𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘅

im back from writers block muah :3

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

it was their chance to fix it all, to make them the good guys in the book

it was their chance to fix it all, to make them the good guys in the book. they needed to be careful, to make sure she didn't hate them all over again.

"yes," you looked up to the broad man with white tips and grey roots. the man with a slim face reached his hand out, you gladly took his hand.

"let's get you settled," the three men coddled you, as you were the princess of the throne.

you were led to your bed with silky sleepwear on.

"do you remember your name?" the man with beautiful ruffled hair and half-lidded eyes.

"y/n... y/n?" you said as the name came out like instinct.

"kōtarō bokuto!" he jumped on you, causing you to gag. he quickly got off and gave you a concerned look. "sorry!" he backed off and scratched his head.

god he's loud...

"are you feeling sick, y/n?" kuroo forced a sweet smile on his face.

something deep down told you to run.

"a bit, yes," you replied to him. you held your stomach due to how bad it ached ever since you woke up.

"akaashi keiji."

you glanced up to him. he had a perfect face, you raised your palm to his face and smiled.

"could you get me water?" you brought your hand back to your stomach as it ached more.

akaashi's hair stood when he felt your touch. the one he yearned for. the feeling he would die for.

"of course," he hid every emotion and bowed down to your accommodations. you gave him a kind smile and laid your head back.

slowly closing your eyes.

to wish for a dream.

"i know better than to call you mine," a familiar voice ringed as you dazed into your consciousness

it was all white, glowing, spearing your pupils. a man approached you. he had long hair, tired eyes, a scar underneath his eye. a black turtle neck with a white scarf.

he came closer and delicately grabbed your chin and kissed your forehead.

"we are coming, just wait there."