𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮 (n s f w)

hello all, this is going to be a CNC nsfw

hello all, this is going to be a CNC nsfw. consensual non consent sex chapter. you shouldn't experience ever irl.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"you're going to be okay," bokuto rested his forehead onto yours

"you're going to be okay," bokuto rested his forehead onto yours. you lay your head back on the couch.

"was it a plan?" you whispered into his ear. he slowly looked into your eyes with despair.

"yes..." he said regretfully. "you- you didn't deserve it."

thank you, bokuto. for caring about me more than the rest. you knew bokuto would be a dear and loving boyfriend if it wasn't for kuroo.

"let me wrap your ankle," he said as he softly lifted your ankle and began to wrap the bandage. he rested your injured leg on a pillow and laid next to you, holding you in his arms.

you turned to look at him and gently kissed his lips.

you didn't love them. but you loved how much they cared about you, especially bokuto.

he kissed you back, like his lips were feathers. you pulled back and looked into his eyes.

"did i do something?"

"do you ever feel guilty..." you asked

"yes."

you cried unintentionally. he wipes the quick tear off your cheek and kisses you again. his tongue slipped in between your lips and you obliged.

you caressed his face and made the passionate kiss deeper. he moved down to your neck and close to your ear. he left love marks on your necks but made sure he wasn't too aggressive. you let out soft mewls and combed your hand into his hair.

"mmmm" you hummed as he dragged his tongue down to your collarbone. he tugged on your shirt, and you undressed yourself.

"ow-" you winced from the pain of your ankle.

"it's okay~" bokuto latched his mouth onto your breast while latching his/her hand around your neck. "let's try and be quiet, we don't want the other boys getting jealous."