𝗼𝗻𝗲 ☁︎︎

YOU THOUGHT YOUR LIFE WAS OVER when you saw those two lines on the stupid pink and white stick

YOU THOUGHT YOUR LIFE WAS OVER when you saw those two lines on the stupid pink and white stick. Four other pregnancy tests were scattered on your bathroom floor, showing that you were in fact, pregnant.

No one would have even imagined that such a studious and Innocent girl would get knocked up at the age of 18. You thought rebelling against your father for once would be fun but it just came back to bite you in the ass.

"How can I tell dad? Can I tell dad? Nope, cannot tell dad." You say to yourself while looking down at the pregnancy tests surrounding you.

It would only ruin your dad's reputation if the news spread around that the CEO of the JVA's (Japan Volleyball Association) only daughter was pregnant. To make it worse, you don't even know who the father is.

It only made you wonder if this happened because you were looking for a male figure to step up and fill in the position that your father never could.

Your father didn't know what to do with you once your mother passed away so he did what he could but it only felt like you were some pet that he was forced to take care of. He showered you with gifts and all the luxurious brands you could think of, but you never wanted any of it. You craved that relationship that you saw your friends have with their parents but it was out of reach for you.

You had to understand that your dad wasn't just some normal man. He was the CEO of a popular association in Japan so you had to accept the fact that you wouldn't really see him. Months could go by and the only person you'd see every morning would be your nanny, Kanna.

She filled the role of both parents at this point. You were even convinced that she was your mom when you were little but she'd always frantically wave her hands and beg you not to call her that, especially in front of your dad. Kanna didn't want him getting the wrong idea.

"Miss y/n, the food's re-"

You kicked all the pregnancy tests in a corner as you heard Kanna's voice behind you but it was too late, noticing the look on her face as you turned around.

"Kanna.." You whimpered, pulling your knees to your chest as you sobbed on your bathroom floor, feeling your whole future crumple up right in your face.

"Y/n, how long have you known?" She asked in a hushed tone, almost a whisper, pulling you in as she rubbed small circles on your back.

She knew just how to calm me down.

"Just recently." You said meekly, looking up at her with a sad smile. "I'm a disappointment aren't I?"

"No no no, don't ever say that. You've grown up to be such a beautiful and bright woman. This isn't the end of your life, sweetheart." She pulled back and kissed the top of your head, wiping the tears that were streaming down your face with her thumbs.

"We can work through this okay? We can sit and talk about what you want to do with the baby and once that's settled we can talk about what you want to do with school, okay? I'm here for you, dear. Don't ever think you're alone."

Kanna's sweet words just made you sob even harder, tightly gripping onto the poor woman's shirt.

After a while, she finally calmed you down and got you to eat dinner with her. Kanna's heart broke at your disheveled appearance.

You looked down at your plate of food, rolling a cherry tomato in the bowl with your fork, trying to stop yourself from crying.

"K-Kanna-" you start before sighing, holding your head in your hands.

"What do you think I should do? I don't even know If I'll be a good mother. What if-" You felt hot tears stream down your cheeks once more, wiping them away with your sleeves.

"What if I become like my dad and end up screwing my child's life over. What if I can't be there for my kid." All of the what if's started spurring out your mouth, making Kanna lightly flick your forehead.

"I get you can't help but think negatively but you are not your father. You aren't and never will be your father. I promise." She grabbed both of your hands and squeezed them gently, giving you some reassurance.

"You have some choices, dear. You can keep the child and raise it or put it up for adoption. I can also take you to an abortion clinic if you think you won't be able to handle being a parental figure at this age which is very understandable. At the end of the day, it's your body and your choice. I cannot decide for you."

You placed your hand on your stomach and bit the inside of your cheek.

Can I be the parent this child needs?

"I'm keeping the baby Kanna."

"W-what! Hold on y/n- You know you don't have to decide immediately, you can take some time and thin-"

You shook your head and gave her hand a gentle squeeze this time. "I want to give this baby the life I never had."

And that is how you ended up on your knees, puking out whatever was left in your body into your toilet.

You groaned and laid sprawled on the floor, not having the energy to get up. Kanna tied your hair up and helped you stand up, rubbing your back soothingly as you walked back to your bed, not knowing that pregnancy would feel like hell on earth.

It was currently 6 am and it was the third time you've woken up because you felt like throwing up. You rubbed your belly and let out a small laugh. At least your baby knew when you had to wake up for your online classes.

Your friends got worried when they noticed that you weren't showing up to school anymore but you told them that you were struggling with things at home instead of telling them the truth. Yes, you felt guilty that you lied to them but you were scared of their reactions.

The boys always made sure to call you and see how you were holding up and they always asked to swing by but you always politely declined. They got upset because you never gave them a reason why they weren't allowed to hang out like old times but they never pushed you to give an answer.

Your best friend Alisa was a different story. She would always drive to your house with her younger brother Lev, trying to bust your door down because she wanted to see if you were still a living being.

Kanna always gave her an excuse but Alisa came by every day anyways.

You were doing your homework late at night, humming along to heartbreak anniversary by Giveon, tapping your cheek with your pencil as you got writer's block.

A small pout formed on your lips as your music came to a stop, answering Alisa's call on your laptop, completely forgetting what you had on.

"Hey babes, how's the homework go-"

You looked up at the camera when all you heard was silence. "What's wrong?" Alisa's eyes were about to pop out her eye sockets, Lev just standing in the back with his jaw on the floor.

"Oh shit-" The whole situation clicked in your head and you immediately shut your laptop, your fear now coming true.

Your phone started blowing up with Alisa's calls, blocking everything out as you cried, not knowing what to do.

Kenna jumped as she heard bangs coming from the front door, checking the peephole before opening the door.

Alissa had mascara running down her face, panting from how out of breath she was.

"Where is y/n. I need to see her right now."

Kenna rubbed her own arm, looking down at the pavement, not being able to see Alisa without feeling guilty. "I'm afraid you can't see her right now Alisa, I'm sorry-"

"I know she's pregnant." Alisa blurted out as her eyes brimmed with tears, not just shocked but hurt that she had to find out this way.

Did her best friend not trust her?

"It wasn't my place to say, Alisa...I'm sorry."

Alisa didn't even let her finish, walking over to y/n's door, knocking lightly.

Of course, Alisa was furious but she knew her best friend would feel overwhelmed if she just barged into her room.

There were so many emotions rushing through Alisa's body, not even knowing where she would start with you.

You went to go open the door, already rambling to who you thought was Kanna but you looked up and saw the familiar blonde hair and green eyes that belonged to none other than your best friend.

Your breath was caught in your throat when you saw her cheeks stained with mascara and tears. You had no one to blame but yourself.

"Why didn't you tell me y/n.." She murmured, gently wrapping her arms around you as she silently cried, feeling her tears fall onto your head.

"I-I didn't know how to even bring it up. I was scared that everyone would leave me if they found out I was pregnant." Your voice cracked, clinging onto your best friend like your life depended on it.

"My father doesn't even know Alisa." You cried, your bottom lip trembling.

Kanna's eyes were filled with panic as she saw who else was at the door.

"W-welcome back si-"

"What don't I know?" Your father asked, looking down to see a very noticeable belly bump. His briefcase hit the floor, anger clearly shown in his face. He didn't even say a word, turning on his heel to walk back to his car.

A/N
Hii guys! This is my first time writing something like this so please bare with me <3 if you have any suggestion or tips on making this story better please let me know! I will be getting more into y/n's background before we get into the actual story so I hope you enjoy it 🥺