Chapter 2

Vivi's P.O.V

One minute I'm falling asleep, the next I'm waking up in some roller rink. There was a disco ball hanging from the ceiling above a skate rental area. Behind the desk there was plain white skates. I look to the left to find a white door. I look to the right, seeing a wall full of mirrors.

I walk towards the mirrors, looking at myself. I had pink hair, shoulder length, I was wearing light blue denim overalls with a plain white shirt underneath. I had a red backpack on my back. And my eyes, they where a beautiful pastel rose colour, but how?

I slowly make my way towards the white door, opening it slowly, walking through it...

Kim Lip's P.O.V

I awaken in a some room with red lighting. I'm lying on a queen sized bed. I slowly sit up, feeling slightly dizzy. I look around the room, I see an open door, looking out to anther door.

I get off the bed and head towards the open door, stepping outside, infront of me the door I saw from inside the room, to the right a white door, and to my left a wooden door. I decided to head towards the white door as it stood out to me more.

I open the door, seeing gold pillars, beige walls, and

five girls...

Jinsoul's P.O.V

Right after I fall asleep, I wake up sitting infront of a piano. A blue piano. It's beautiful. I look around, everything in the room was blue, a variety of shades. The bed was blue, the dresser was blue, the vanity was blue, the frame of the mirror was blue. And so were my eyes...

I could see myself in the mirror to my right, my blonde hair slightly frizzy, I was wearing a white turtle neck with a white skirt, with white shorts underneath. I had white fishnets and white shoes as well. And of course blue eyes.

Suddenly, it started raining. I look up, there's a ceiling, and it's raining... how?

I look around to see a door. I run towards it, already soaked, and open the door. I leave the room, entering a corridor. I look back and forth between a white door and a wooden door. It was no longer raining, but it was freezing since I was soaking from the rain. I just run towards the white door, hoping there's towels.

Choerry's P.O.V

I was just covered in blankets on my apartment couch, and now I'm on a bed. A purple bed? I sit up, slightly panicking. "This is just a dream, this is just a dream" I repeated to my self.

All the walls where purple, I look up to see the ceiling is a mirror...

My eyes are... purple?

I look back to the wall in front of me, a door in the center. I get up and go towards it.

"H-hello"?" I heard a girl say while knocking on my door

I open the door to see a girl standing there.

Yves' P.O.V

I woke up laying on the ground, my back aching. I get up and spin around, taking in the sight of the big room I was in. It was empty, the walls where white, a wooden door the only thing other than, nothing.

I walk towards it and open it, revealing a corridor. I walk along the corridor, heading towards a wooden door, when I hear someone talking,

"This is just a dream, this is just a dream"

I knock on the door,

"H-hello" I say, questioning if I was imagining things

The girl hesitantly opens the door, looking at me.

To Be Continued...

If you enjoyed this chapter, please give it a vote, it really means a lot to me :)

Also check out some of my other books! I make a lot of kpop related stories, including LOONA, and some others like, Gfriend, Twice, Stray Kids, (G)I-dle, and more!

--Minnie:)