Chapter 6 (Final)

Haseul's P.O.V

We where all sitting in the lobby area, most of us looking at this Olivia Hye girl, or one another, trying to figure out what is up with her. When suddenly, one by one, we started to disappear, starting with Heejin, followed by Hyunjin, and the me.

Yeojin's P.O.V

Everyone was disappearing, when Haseul disappeared, I fell onto the couch since I was sitting on her lap, and then I was gone. I was on what seemed like the ground in some forest.

Gowon's P.O.V

Everyone else was gone except for me and Olivia Hye. I knew I was going to go next, but I didn't know where.

"Bye I guess" I say to Olivia, and then disappeared

Olivia Hye's P.O.V

One minute I'm in a room with a dozen people, and now on my own, again.

Choerry's P.O.V

I am now in a forest with what looks like gold dust floating above me. There where trees with gold liquid flowing down their trunks, beautiful blue water flowing over and under rocks, going downwards like a waterfall, flowers everywhere.

(A/N, why the hell was I thinking of Tinker Bell writing this?...)

I see a stone pathway with the same golden liquid at the side of it. I follow the path, leading towards a big circle with twelve paths going in different directions, surrounded by trees. I didn't know what to do. Then I see a familiar figure, coming towards the circle from a path on the left.

"Hello?" A voice said, stepping into the light, it was Haseul, except her eyes weren't green, but a dark brown, almost black

"Haseul?" I ask

"Choerry?" She replies "Where are we?"

"I have no idea" (choerry)

"Mom?" A raspy voice asks

"Yeojin-ah?" Haseul asks

"Mom!" Yeojin says running towards the latter, they sure are weird...

---

3rd Person's P.O.V

Everyone was now in the circle, except one, Olivia Hye.

All the paths where lit up in the colours our eyes previously where, except one, Olivia Hye's.

"What are we doing here?" (heejin)

"I have absolutely no clue" (hyunjin)

"I just want to go home" (jinsoul)

"That ain't happening anytime soon" (kim lip)

"Yah, where's that Olivia girl" (yves)

"God knows" (jinsoul)

"Last time I saw her she seemed to be panicking" (gowon)

"We should try and find her" (haseul)

"Yeah, come on! She's probably down this path!" (chuu says skipping towards at the only none lit path)

"Yah, Chuu..." (yves says following her)

"Come on then" (kim lip)

Everyone goes down the path, no gold liquid at the side of it, no gold dust in the air, the trees darker than the rest. Luckily, Choerry somehow had a torch. Haseul and Kim Lip took the lead, Haseul holding the torch. They where walking for almost ten minutes now, only to see a wolf. The girls took a step back, frightened by the wolf, but then the wolf turned around, almost like it wanted them to follow him/her/who the hell knows the god damn wolf's gender.

The girls follow the wolf, only to find Olivia Hye, sitting by a tree. Yeojin runs towards the girl.

"Unnie!" (yeojin)

"Hi" (olivia hye)

"What are you doing?" (jinsoul)

"The woman told me to stay here..." (olivia hye)

"What woman?" (kim lip)

"I don't know" (olivia hye) "Who knows, I could be hallucinating"

The now twelve girls where teleported to the circle again, but a woman now in the middle.

"Who are you?" (chuu, jinsoul, heejin, hyunjin, choerry & yves ask in synchronization)

"The woman" (olivia hye says still sitting down)

"Tree woman?" (kim lip)

"Tree woman" (olivia hye)

"What do you want?" (jinsoul)

"Where did you come from?" (choerry)

"Are you a new friend?" (yeojin)

"Why are you here?" (yves)

"Why are we here?" (chuu)

"You are here to become, LOONA" (woman)

The End...

I hope you enjoyed this book, and that it didn't disappoint you :) Check out some more of my books if you liked this one or are looking for some more books related to LOONA, or other kpop groups!

Thank you for reading this, and if you liked this chapter, please vote, it really means a lot to me :)

Bye for now,

--Minnie:)