Chapter 9: Finding Minho

(I made an Avengers X Reader book... so go and check it out if y'all like Avengers)

~Y/n P.O.V.~

Wearing a guard outfit, I walked towards the building, gun in hand and Teresa in front of me. Walking into the building, Teresa stopped slightly.

I put my hand on her elbow. "Don't stop."

We walked through the sensors, luckily not getting caught. I nodded at some guards that were passing by, blending in. Just then, two guards stopped right in front of us. I checked them as they glanced between Teresa and I.

Motioning with their heads, we all walked to the right. I gently put Teresa in front of me, now her walking in-between us three. We walked down some stairs, then walking beside a glass wall when another guard joined us, leading the way.

Once we made it to a door, Teresa opened it with her keycard. Walking in, we all aimed our guns, checking if we were alone.

"Go, go, go." 

"Hold on. Hold on. I can get in here."

I turned around, seeing the guard lift up his mask, revealing Gally's face under it.

I followed, lifting mine up, the other two, following, revealing Newt and Thomas' faces.

"Throw me the walkie." Thomas said to Gally.

Thomas checked to make sure we were alone, as Newt leaned over the railing, coughing slightly. I patted his back. Once he stopped, he looked ahead of us, I followed, seeing Teresa staring at him with a curious look.

Turning his back to her, I kept my stare on her, seeing her eyes widen. She looked at me, making me know that she now knew what was happening to Newt.

Thomas finally came back, the walkie in his hand. "Frypan, we're in. How you doing?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm getting there." I heard Frypan reply. "Tell Minho "Hi," for me."

"Hang in there, buddy." Thomas responded.

I stood behind Gally, Thomas joining me as we watched Gally open the metal box, revealing many wires inside. "This'll work." Gally stated.

I nodded, grabbing the walkie from Thomas' hand. "Brenda, what's your status?"

"Status is, I'm working on it." Brenda responded on the other side.

"Copy. Just make sure you're ready on your end." I said.

"Don't worry. You know I'm gonna be there." Brenda stated.

Gally then finished. "Alright, let's go."

Jogging down a hallway, we stood right in front of the door where Minho and the other immunes were in holding. The door opened, revealing a man on the other side. His eyes widen before we all started shooting at him, then the others.

Once that was done, we all walked to the cells, letting the kids free.

"Come on, let's go." I told them softly.

"Guys," Gally spoke up. I snapped my head to him, seeing him standing at the vault. "this might take some time."

I looked through the cells, searching for Minho, but he was no where to be seen.

"Shit." I walked towards Teresa. "He's not here." I told Newt and Thomas, passing them. Walking to Teresa, I got face to face with her. "Where is he?"

Teresa turned around, searching for Minho on the computers. Soon, it showed a picture of him. "Somebody's moved him up to the medical wing." Teresa informed. "Y/n, that's on the other side of the building."