Note : IMPORTANT

Guys I'm currently rewriting this story with more detail and juicy drama.

The first chapter is already up! I'll try with daily or weekly updates

The first chapter is already up! I'll try with daily or weekly updates. Hopefully you all like this one better.

Sneak peak:

Waking up to my favorite song was always a great day starter.

Well, It was. I had to get up early for school yet again, and I figured today would be long and dreadful. Next week was spring break, so we would be piled with work for each class today.

It was a dark day out today, grey. Just what I wanted for my Friday morning.

Deciding to skip my healthy breakfast, I grabbed a bag of Cheetos and threw on some baggy clothes. Slipping on my tennis shoes, I grabbed my keys and book bag, heading out for the day.

I started my walk to the train, having to take it to get to school. Thank god I was in Junior year, I don't think I could handle it anymore. I already know I'm going to give up senior year anyways.

I was broken out of my thoughts to my phone ringing annoyingly. Groaning, I pulled my phone out of my hoodie pocket to see the name "Wade Watts" in big, bolded letters.

"G'morning Sleepy Head." I grinned, stepping over a fallen telephone pole.

"Morning Sunshine." He mumbled, his voice gruffly, sounding like he just woke up.

"How was your sleep, Princess Beauty?"

"It was... Okay. You on your way to school?"

"Mhm! Heading to my train now. What about you? Don't you have school today?"

"Nope. Spring break, remember?"

Go into the story for more~

I hope you guys enjoy this story version (It's still based off the movie btw).

-Elayiah-