Chapter 2

Previously On Ready Or Not:

I held my elbow and winced

"It's alright, hey you okay?" Parzival asked as I nodded simply.

"Peachy." I groaned.

I lifted my headset slightly so I was in the game yet but could see my elbow. And rolled up my sleeve. It was bleeding slightly but bruised.

"Damn." I heard Arcy say as she walked up to us.

------------------------------

Your POV

I dragged my feet into Aceh's warehouse. It made irritating sounds, and eventually I made Aceh mad. It annoyed him I guess.

"This is my workshop, touch nothing." Aceh said as Parzival, Arty and I entered.

He sent me a playful glare as I rolled my eyes. I was known for breaking things here and there.

"What.. where did you find an iron giant??" Arty asked, she was excited

"Find it? I built it!" Aceh stated.

I coughed "EhEm.. We. WE built it."

"Oh hey, check this out." Z said and ran somewhere with Arty.

Aceh followed and snatched away the things he was showing off.

I just smiled sadly at the three. Having this weird feeling like.. like I was going to be forgotten.. I don't know.

I walked to the other side of the workshop and played around with some things I found lying around.

"Dude why are you showing off my shit??" I heard aceh say.

Arty giggled and I frowned. My anxiety kicking in already. I walked up next to Aceh.

"Excuse him, he gets a little nervous around pretty girls.." Aceh stated.

I scoffed, "Ouch. That basically says I'm not pretty. Rude."

"I didn't mean that." Aceh explained.

"Yeah it's not like you're not pretty. I mean, you are pretty but I don't know what you look like out of oasis. I mean.." Z stammered on.

I raised my brow, this is interesting.

"You are pretty. But.. but.. i-im used to talking with you already. And, and-" I cut off the boy.

"Tsk I get it okay." I frowned, I didn't get it.

"Hey (g.t), they didn't mean it at all." Arty said.

"Yeah!" Z piped in and staired at the girl.

'Back off Arty, I called dibs'

"Whatever. I'm going to head out and take care of all this blood. Cya." I logged off before they could process anything

Putting all my gear away, I slipped off my sweater and adjuted my t-shirt that was underneath. Wrapping my elbow up tight (but not to tight to not get enough blood circulated) and pushed my dresser farther away again.