17

The last punk who fronted got a mouth full of false teeth
I'm known to gas a hottie and blast the shottie

Put it on - Big L
***

After I ran away from both Harry and James at the party, I got lost in the music.

I didn't have to explain to the girls what was wrong but they could sense it in me and that I needed distracting.

Harry appeared about an hour after I ran away and proceeded to stand in the corner of the lounge for the entire party.

I could feel his eyes on the back of my head but he didn't move or attempt to approach me, not once.

There was practically hundreds of girls throwing themselves at him trying to get his attention by pushing their boobs up and batting their eyelashes. Some of them were almost draped across him and they weren't even bothered, I had second hand embarrassment just watching them.

He didn't pay any kind of attention to them though, clearly what they had to say (or show) wasn't very interesting.

They didn't give up though.

One girl even tried to put her hands in Harry's hair but he clearly wasn't very fond of that because he pushed her hand away before her nails could reach his scalp.

I always knew he was sensitive about his head of hair.

Whilst I was dancing I asked Niall about Harry and the girls, whether he was ever into any of them at all.

Niall said Harry was always quite good at sleeping around but he'd never had a girlfriend. Apparently he just gets bored with them, after he's slept with them a few times he just tosses them to the curb.

I feel awful for those girls nobody deserves to be treated like that but I can't say I'm surprised that Harry acts like that.

It's always been evident to me he thinks he's better than everybody else.

I don't know where he comes from or what kind of fancy ass house he lives in but it doesn't sit right with me that he can just toss women around like their objects.

On the other hand, Niall said everybody knows Harry's objectives and the girls know what their getting themselves in for.

That boy must be good in bed because I physically cannot think what else about him is appealing.

"The only girl he's had any sort of relationship with was called Izzy, they were never officially together but they've always had a 'thing'. She's the only girl Harry's slept with over maybe four of five times." Niall told me after we'd stopped dancing for a bit.

I had actual droplets of sweat dripping from my forehead and I probably looked like a wet dog at that point but I didn't care because I was having fun.

Even with the beady eyes trained on me.

I have no idea who Izzy is but she must be one hell of a saint to put up with Harry.

"Have I met her?"

"Who Izzy? Probably not, she doesn't often come to these parties. She was in the year above us but she didn't leave town for college so her and Harry still hook up sometimes."

I see.

Wonder what this Izzy looks like, she can't be that great if she didn't go to college. I guess she's probably got a job somewhere nearby.

Oh my god I bet that's where Harry goes when he disappears.

Have I just solved the mystery of the vanishing boy?