Chapter 18

Pepper was getting increasingly frustrated by Brad and his incessant texting. She was still trying to keep it from Tony but he was always around. She put her phone in her pocket and she could feel Tony suddenly put his arms around her from behind and it startled her.

"Hey it's just me Pep. It's ok," he said rubbing her back trying to calm her down.

"Sorry," she said as she turned to face him and smile.

"What's got you so jumpy?" he asked.

"Nothing. I was just lost in my thoughts,"

"Was that Janis again texting you? They seemed pretty persistent," he asked.

"Yeah, you know how whacky she is," Pepper said, trying to lie as quickly as possible.

"It's funny. You guys don't really text much at all, she usually stops by and you guys have your girl time,"  he explained.

Pepper was going for a full diversion tactic.

"You want to show me what you've been working on with the extremis virus? I know you told me I used it on you, maybe it'll spark a memory," she said, taking his hand and giving him her seductive eyes.

Tony was suspicious but he was slowly losing his will to keep questioning Pepper. He has been dreaming about her looking at him that way since she woke up from her coma.

"Come on," he said, bringing her into his workshop.

"This is everything I've put together. It shows what happened to my body when the virus was inside of it healing me, but when I almost died I didn't have any damage to the brain, so I have to be careful before I give it to you. I need to try and do some research on how it will affect your brain and whether or not it can repair the thalamus and restore your memory," he said as he reached out and brushed a lock of red hair behind her ears.

"Have I ever told you that when you talk nerdy to me, it turns me on," she said.

"You naughty girl. No you have not," he said. "But please tell me more,"

"I just find all this science talk very sexy and how noble you are always trying to fix everything and everyone," she said, placing her hands on his chest.

"It was sexy like 20 years ago, when I was much younger and didn't look like my kids grandfather," he said.

Pepper pressed her lips to his and was pushing him back towards the couch. Tony gripped her hips and pulled her on top of him while he sat down on the couch. He moved his hands to her butt and squeezed it appropriately.

"MMMM," Pepper moaned into his mouth as they continued kissing.

She broke away and continued kissing down his neck and nibbling slightly along the way. She pulled his shirt up to continue her way down and she bit his nipples gently causing him to jump a bit.

"Who are you and what have you done with Pepper?" he asked.

The desirable look in her eyes was making him weak. He hadn't seen Pepper this horny since she attacked him on the beach chair in the maldives. That seemed so far away now even though it was only a few months ago.

"I think it's time to return the favor," Pepper said as she unbuttoned Tony's jeans and pulled them down swiftly.

As much as Tony was enjoying being taken, he had to object.

Pepper pulled him out of his boxer briefs and wrapped her hand around him and he felt a jolt go through him. He was at full attention immediately.

"Pepper, wait something about this just doesn't feel right. I should be pleasing you," he said.