Introduction

Hello everyone, this is my first ever writing outside of school essays. I have attempted to write other stories that I have never shared with anyone, and I don't really plan to. But that's besides the point.

I'm here to share a crossover fanfiction that's been running through my head for weeks now. The JoJo's Bizarre Adventure x My Hero Academia Fanfiction "My Hero is Unbreakable"

Since I have little to no experience with writing stories, my plan is to just tell you the story as if I was explaining the plot of a TV show to a friend.

I'll go over the timeline, where characters in DiU and BNHA will be (some characters will be cut or replaced so that the cast isn't too overwhelming to follow),how the story will be broken down, and how I will handle the powers of the characters. 

Because of my lack of experience in writing, my plan is to either take my time writing the actual fanfiction myself, or hope someone with experience can help write it with me.

I really don't have a solid plan for the future. I just got the desire to start typing down my thoughts, storyline, and headcanons for this AU. Ideas and thoughts on this are always welcome, as it helps develop the world, story, and characters. I do take some inspiration from other JJBAxBNHA fanfics, just to let y'all know

So without further ado, lets start this bad boy.