Story and Arcs

for the story, I want to do the two stories together. Both stories intersecting with the other. My idea is to have two different books, but both books happen at the same time, from both Josuke's and Deku's point of view. Because the BNHA manga is still going as of March 4th, 2021 (technically both are, but DiU ended it's part a little over 25 years ago), I thought it was best to have the end take place at the end of my hero season 4, as that is also the end of the current season.

The story goes as follows:

Season 1 intersects with the beginning of DiU and the Red Hot Chile Pepper arc. With RHCP being apart of the LoV. RHCP doesn't really show up until USJ

Season 2 has the sports festival and stain arcs. In between the two arcs, we meet Rohan. after Stain, Reimi tells of Kira's actions without knowing his name to Rohan and Deku.

Season 3 we meet Shigechi, and then the training camp arc happens. Then after that, Kira vs Shigechi happens as 1-A is moving into dorms. After the license exam arc, the reveal and first confrontation of Kira happens, which also adds to the breakdown of Bakugo in Deku vs Bakugo.

Season 4 the investigation of Kira overlapped with the Overhaul arc. The battle with Kira and Josuke happens at the same time as the fight with Deku and Gentle in the school festival arc.

If I was any good at writing stories, I'd write some fluff arcs here and there. like 1-A's trip to Italy (we all know why it's Italy), a karaoke night (because the music in JoJo's is on another level of it's own), and maybe many others I can't think of.

I think I'm done with the explaining. I know this is short, and I probably forgot to include other details, but this all I can think of at the moment.