What does Ukraine think of you?

Aries: They're kinda like me I guess, in the stubborn and determined factor anyways.

Taurus: It's pretty cool to be around them, they're stable and calm most of the time. But they don't seem to care much for making flower crowns with me.

Gemini: I love to go on nature walks with them, I would like to say it's relaxing and peaceful but it's anything but that.

Cancer: Eh, I don't really like 'em. They can be quite pessimistic and moody, and I don't really like that.

Leo: All in all, they're great. Sure they're a bit self-centered and lazy, but they make up for it with their creativity and humor.

Virgo: They're always working, I must admit I find it admirable that they work this hard. But at the same time they need to relax and just... stop. I think they would be a bit more fun if they stopped with all the work.

Libra: I don't like them very much. They're known to carry grudges and always avoid direct confrontations, which I find quite annoying. It's hard to act so positive when they're around.

Scorpio: Who are they?

Sagittarius: This one is interesting to say the least. They're idealistic and generous sure, but at the same exact time they're very impatient and it seems that everything that comes to mind they say.

Capricorn: I like watching any sports game with them, it's always entertaining when they're around.

Aquarius: I like their original ideas, and how independent they are. In a way they remind me of America... In a good way of course!

Pisces: I'm sorry to be asking this again, but who exactly are they?

A/n: Please remember/keep in mind that information used here was based off of stereo-typical behavior for the zodiacs, and the Countryhumans personalities according to the fandom.