𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

*:・✧ ᵗʷᵒ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈˢ *:・゚✧
—-—-——-——————-
——————

can you feel it? her heart.

                ——————         ——————————

——————
       ——————————

I started to scream,to sweat. And i couldn't control myself. "Rue... I- I am so sorry it was an accendant-"

"STOP. It's okay it can happen!" I cutted Wanda and tried to get Nat out of the chaos. After minutes of trying every spell,literlly everything, I could see her face. Not only her face,her whole entire Body with bruises,blood and broken bones. Oh dear god,let me have the energy to heal her. It's like somemone heard my thoughts,like someone strong who rode my mind gave me the strength to do it. I felt how my hands flew to her face,covering and healing the bruises and cuts.

How my spells heald her bones,how her Heart finally beat again. Everyone looked at me and Nat resting in my arms. "H-How did you do that?" Tony slowly asked getting on his knees to take a look at Natasha. "I-I don't know." i stutterd,starring lost in Tony's eyes.

"Rue,are you okay?" I felt strong arms hugging me with attention from behind. "Yes,just a bit confused. Can we please go home?" We won. We won the fight,but left the city destroyed. Everything was damaged,just like my brain. The heavy headache hurting,my legs tired,just like me. What a rough day.

Finally we were back Home,Natasha still resting in my arms. How Lucky I was,that we wasn't dead. "Rue? What was that earlier? It's like all of your powers came back,just like before HYDRA did that to you." I heard Bucky asking from the kitchen with a confused and worried face.

"Well Buck. Ia would like to know the same. It was like somebody was behind me,floating my witch-strength back into my soul. It was a wierd feeling. But know? I feel better than ever." Everyone shared with each other a wierd face. "That's good. Good to have your old self back again Jerk." Bucky was the only one who understood me. It was like he could always see and feel how my soul and mind were.

"Wait,where's Wanda?" I asked while looking with my eyes through the whole room. Oh god. I knew that she felt horrible,after what she did,even though it was an accident. I mean,she is hurt too deep down in her Soul. She just doesn't want to show us how she feels. She doesn't want to open up. It felt like she is faking her happiness. "Shit." I grounded and got slowly up from the Couch. When i reached Wandas room,I heard her sobbing in her bed. I slowly knocked at the door with my fist. I heard a silent "come in." with a cracky voice. I opend the door and well what I could see,broke my heart.

Wanda sitting in her Bed,crying the shit out of her. She was still young,and already lost so much. She was already so damaged and alone. I can't see her like this anymore,faking her happiness is the worst thing she could do. "Wanda..."  I sat next to her carefully and stroke her back with my Hand. Her warm temperature floating in my hand,her Head resting slowly in my Shoulder. "It's okay. Everything is going to be good Wanda."

"I hate myself. How couldn't I be more carefully? How are YOU not mad at me, I could KILL Natasha with my stupid powers."  She took her head up again from my shoulder and looked at me. "I mean, everyone makes mistakes, even me." I admitted and wiped a tear from her cheek. "Do you even know,how many bad decisions i had made in my past? How many problems I had. And my mistakes? I can't even tell you how many I did."

I put my arm around her and hugged her for a long time. After a short time only from silent, I asked her: "Please tell me,what is going on inside you?"  "What do you mean?" she asked and sobbed a bit. "You know what I mean." "N-No I don't Rue."  "You seem so tired lately." I admitted,looking out of the window. "Well I'm sleeping good."

"Oh no. You don't understand what I mean. Your soul is tired,little one."
"What no i-"  
"Don't say no. I'm a witch. I can feel it deep down in your sould how you feel."

"Well how do I feel? Because I don't even know how I feel."  "You are not doing so well huh? You're exhausted Wanda. You are so sad that you can't see anything good anymore. You are trying to be happy,let's better say act happy. But you can talk to us. We are humans too. I know how you feel Wanda." 

"You're like a sister to me,do you know that? Do you know how thankful we are,let's better say how thankful Natasha is to have you?" As she said those beautiful worlds,a smile grew on my face. "Like a sister huh? That sounds lovely."

"Rue! Nat,s-she's awake." Wanda shouted happily and took my wrist and dragged me to the others. There she was. Still alive lying on the brown couch,but totally weak. "Nat.." i whispered as i kneeled down. I slowly kissed her forehead,noticing how warm she is.
"I-I am so sorry Rue." she wisphered with a cracky voice.
"Oh darling,no need to be sorry."

"I love you." we whispered at the same time.

" we whispered at the same time