𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

*:・✧ ᵗʷᵒ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈˢ *:・゚✧

___________________
__________

»i promise you«

___________________________

_________
__________________

"So what are we going to do huh?!"
Steve tried to ask the whole team but everyone was fixed with they're eyes on a digital earth globe. "He must be somewhere on earth." A women whispered behind me. I turned around and looked into her blue eyes.

"Wha- Who are you?" I asked giving her a weird look. "Captain Marvel." she said confident,walking straight to me. "And who are you?"
"Rue. Rue Bennett." I noticed how the earth globe moved faster and stopped for a moment. "There he is." I said pointing at it. "Well now we only need a plan."

"I already got on." Steve said,grabbing someone's hand and dragging him into the room. "Scott?!"
Everyone said at the same moment,starring him into his eyes.
"I- uh Hi?" he said nervous,itching his head.
"Hi? Scott come on tell them!" Steve forced him with his light aggressive voice.

"Alright Alright! So I don't know how this is possible,and I know you guys won't believe me. But Yesterday I came out of a god damn Van." Stark's face became more and more slate and angry. " A time machine." Steve continued Scott's sentence.

"Time machine?" Bruce chuckled.
"Scott we don't really have time for this stuff." Tony said and made himself stressfully a drink.
"Tony. Just listen." Rogers whispered annoyed. "It works! It really does guys! I mean we can try it out."
Scott enthusiastically said about his own idea.

"Alright,so we can get them back with that thing or what?" Natasha asked,leaning herself tired on the wall. "No. I mean yes! But the whole point is to get the stones and to end Thanos." 
"Stones." I chuckled. "Alright lets do this."

"Avengers,assemble!" Steve said proudly and went with us to the garage. Nat Steve Bruce Scott and I tried the whole entire day to work on the machine and after thousands of attempts it finally worked. "Time Travel!" Hulk shouted proudly and happy.

We were all pretty tired so we decided to go to sleep. "Nat wait!" I shouted and waved with my hand.
"What's it darling?" she smiled,grabbing my hand and kissing it softly. "Can I sleep with you in your bed? Just you know...need you."

"Rue what kind of question is this? You are my wife bitch. Come with me!" she giggled dragging me into her room. "God I'm so tired." I moaned,letting my body fall into the bed. "Can we cuddle please?" Nat whispered into my ear,which caused me to have goosebumps all over my neck.

"Sure,come here." I said, laying my arms around her waist and pushing her near me,too feel her warmth body. "These were the best weeks of my life Rue." she whispered yet again. "You mean years!" I chuckled and she just giggled. "God it's weird." I said,playing with Natasha's red curls.

"What do you mean?" she asked,placing my head on her cheek.
"It's weird not to see Steve and Bucky,or Peter coming into my room every single second and asking me about romantic stuff." My breath became heavier. "No. It's going to be alright. I promise you." She whispered,kissing my warm forehead. I felt how my eyes closed every second more and more.

"Rue! Wake the fuck up!"
Steve stormed into my room and took the blanket away from my body.
"No please ,just 5 minutes more!"
"No." He wrapped his hands around my body and carried me into the kitchen. "Morning guys." I muffled and made myself a coffee.

"You know the plan Rue?" Tony asked. "Yes,sir." I said back,taking a sip from my coffee. After finishing the breakfast we all went to the machine,which Clint Tony and Bruce have been working every minute.
"Holy shit!" Scott shouted and his eyes were watering. "This is incredible."

Tony opend a package and got some white-red suits out. "These are all for us." He said and gave everyone the right sice. "Looking good,don't I?" Clingt chuckled and we all went to the machine. "We're going to get the Stones,and nobody is going to die,alright?!" Tony asked for a last time. "Rue and Nat are you guys ready?" Bruce asked,turning the machine on.

"Yes." We said at the same time.
Feeling how the machine started to move,just like my body,Nat gave me a smile and whispered to Steve "See you in a Minute." Opening my eyes again, I noticed that I sat in a kind of like Spaceship with Natasha by my side.

"This is going to be awesome." Natasha said and got out of it. "Where the hell are we?" I felt cold sand through my shoes,and a cold wind blowing into my hair.
"Vormir! Now Let's go!" Natasha started to run motivated. "Wait what?" I shouted starring at her. "We have to get up there!" she pointed on the highest mountain.

author

author

it's currently 2am and I wrote this chapter while listening to a podcast on spotify about the menendez brothers lol. well anyways

2 CHAPTERS LEFT!!!

i'm gonna sleep now because my eyes are hurting and I watched endgame a bit for the next chapters hoopsie...

follow my mentall therapist -lostie

bye bye