Short Dad

"Dad do i look weird", I asked my shorter dad.

"What do you mean", he replied, as he continued chopping down some wood with the enchanted netherite axe he had summoned.

"Well I mean I'm missing half the skin of my face and you can see my skull, i've never seen anyone else like that".

"You look fine, Michael", he said, "I guess you haven't seen enough people around, this place has a very interesting mix of people".

"Can you take me to the greater smp?? please, im twelve im definetly old enough to go i want to see all the fancy hotels", i asked him.

"Maybe, but Ranboo and i agreed you would be safer here in Snowchester", he said. He then held out his hand and the familar golden particles formed around it as he summoned something, another axe? It was a diamond one and glittered against the snowy ground.

"Why do you need that, when you already have an extremely good enchanted netherite one?" i asked him.

"Its for you," he said as he handed it to me, I'd never held something so valuable before.

"You're not seriouse are you???", i said.

"I think you might find it handy, they're very useful", he replied, swinging his own axe at a tree again.

"Thankyou so much, i love you dad!!", and i ran back to Snowchester with it, I was going to store it somewhere safe.