When I met you •chapter1•

( me
"Talking
'Thinking
-sarcasm
⚠️slight Gore! ⚠️

No ones POV
"I'm sorry but your son is quirkless"
Izukus heart shattered he was crying silently then dropped his all night figure "w-what" izuku said while still crying "could I still be a hero doctor?" He said with small hope "sorry kid but without a quirk no" he said with a hint of sadness before izuku could respond his mom took him away and thanked the doctor quickly before telling him "you can't be a hero?!" she said with anger in her voice, then proceeded to slap him, izuku felt less emotion after that happened, he felt empty and looked down still feeling the sting of pain in his cheek, his mom forced him into the car, then they went home.
NEXT DAY
"Izuku!!" said a guy with spiky blonde hair
"I heard you went to the quirk doctor yesterday I got mine to it's explosions" he made small sparks of explosions in his hands "what's yours?" He said with confusion "oh I'm quirkless" izuku said with No emotions slowly becoming emotionless
bakugous POV
"W-what?"
'h-he is quirkless he BROKE OUR PROMISE' I got super mad and exploded dekus face while everyone laughed at Izuku, I knew he was now useless, and I unknowingly said "your... YOUR USELESS YOU BROKE OUR PROMISE DEKU." I now called him deku it's perfect for him he can't do anything without a quirk he looked at me and said "okay kacchan do whatever you want" he seemed confident in saying that and looked at me without sparkles in his eyes  he used to be so happy 'he would've said something good about my quirk is he looking down on me?!' I kicked him and punched him and said him many mean things. I didn't care what happened to him but... I got my hands covered in dekus blood how dare he dirty me ?!
NO ONES POV (middle school time skip)
this went on for days he was bullied everyday, though izuku didn't care at all he felt nothing... once deku went home his home was on fire, he just looked at the fired home with no expression he didn't care at all that they were putting out the fire. Izuku didn't know how to smile but he felt something he felt happy? and thought 'will I finally be free?' Then, someone tapped his shoulder izuku didn't flinch, and looked at the guy with a blank stare,  izuku started the conversation and said "Hi Mr.  do you need something from me?"
The guy said "no nothing at all, I know this is your home and thought I could train you to become strong. I see your bullied when your on the way home" (sorry I don't know what to say for him-)
Izuku thought 'I don't really care so I'll just say yes' "sure .....?" "Kenny, Just Kenny" "okay I'm Izuku mi- ehh.... I don't like my last name but call me Izuku" "sure Izuku"
TIMESKIP 12 YEARS (sorry! Izuku is also 16)
Izuku dropped out of school Bc Kenny taught him all the things he needed to learn he now has a brain of a collage student, he dyed the green part of his hair white for fun bc he didn't like his old hair he looks like this now

 I don't like my last name but call me Izuku" "sure Izuku"TIMESKIP 12 YEARS (sorry! Izuku is also 16) Izuku dropped out of school Bc Kenny taught him all the things he needed to learn he now has a brain of a collage student, he dyed the green part...

Creds to the artist!

Izukus POV
I was fighting a villain in this new neighborhood. me and Kenny went to and once I was done fighting the villain which was easy. I looked up to look for Kenny I saw him walking far away from me,  'he left me like all the others I should've known' I felt  a new emotion, I think it's called sadness, he took care of me he was like a father figure to me but I quickly brushed it off and walked away from the dead villain. Thinking,  'why did he leave' and blamed myself for all of it. I felt guilty for it, I then looked down at my shoes I was walking around in my old neighborhood then got pulled by a scarf 'ugh.. why me' I didn't try to escape, "what?" I said hoping he would let me go I was hungry! he then said "I've been trying to catch you for years" he said I looked at him and he looked homeless,  with a scarf around his neck with googles painted yellow with a anoyed expression "for what Mr?" I said with a face saying •LEAVE ME ALONE look• he stuttered "I- you killed villains ! And my job was to to capture for years now!"
'this sucks!' I thought, then afterward said " I could escape right now, but I have no where to go plus I'll help ya out a little, the names Izuku Ackerman what about you old man" I said  "thanks for making it easier for me" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes. "I'm Aizawa shouta your coming to UA with me" he said dragging me away with his scarf "what's your quirk anyways I'm guessing it's teleportation?" Aizawa said with curiosity "I'm quirkless" I said, he looked shocked, we didn't speak at all during the ride. we arrived at UA 'how wonderful I'll be with these filthy kids that wanna be Heros' I went to the teachers lounge, it was so.. dirty! I had cleaned it up and slept I heard whispers from some Loud guy he had a banana styled hair 'weird...' he asked me "SIR DID YOU CLEAN THIS IT LOOKS FABULOUS!" 'Uh' "yeah.. it was dirty here" I said with a disgusted voice "shouldn't you be at the exams?" Another one said he has weird bunny hair things I think is all might "nope Aizawa told me to come here" I said. the Blonde was shocked when I said that and said "WHATTTTTTTTTT?!!!! "please don't scream" I mumbled, aizawa walked in and said "this is the kid I told you about the one that was hard to get apparently he is quirkless and 16, he is izuku Ackerman" he said with a bored expression some teachers there overheard him and looked really shocked then midnight broke the silence "QUIRKLESS AND 16?!" "Yup I'm quirkless"

——