SPORTS FESTIVAL?!+ we meet again •chapter 4•

Izukus POV -
After 1 day we returned back at the school all of us was just waiting in class for the teacher then he came in "okay class I have 2 things to say 1 we have to pick our hero names" Mina was shocked "something normal?!" Ejiro agreed
"Shut up I'm not done, and we have a sports festival coming up so be prepared, midnight will help pick your names"
(everything is the same for there names but now it is izukus turn) "lastly izuku!" Midnight said I walked up to the front with a blank face and said
"Ackerman"
"uh your last name ?"
"I mean yeah"
"hey izubro isn't that a little basic?" Said ejiro
" yeah are you sure?" Said denki
"I'm sure I want this name"
'Kenny...' I thought then walked back to my seat,
it was lunch time I didn't like there nasty food so I ordered myself pho, it arrived then a guy came in a shouted "WE HAVE A ORDER FOR IZUKU ACKERMAN!" I ran up to him said "thank you"
"no no no I should be thanking you !!" "What do you mean" I asked
"thank you so much for saving my neighbored as for a thank you no need to pay for your food thank you so much"
he gave the brightest small that caused me to smile a little, then he left I looked back after I've got my food then everyone was staring at me Bakugou was shocked very shooked then shouted at me "DEKU? YOU SAVED A WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD?!" "Yes?" I said confused 'is that not normal?'
More whispers then a question from Aizawa he came up to me and asked "which villain did you get that time" I said remembering "his villain name was zeke he spawned these big titan things he was also titan too he didn't make much damage in the neighborhood just a few"
"y-YOUR THE ONE THAT SAVED MY NEIGHBORHOOD!! THANK YOU" it was Uranaka "it's not a problem"
"woah you've got zeke?" Said Aizawa
"not even all might can beat zeke in titan form"
(after all that praise I ate my soup it was warm it's okay I don't like that much hot stuff

( anyways  sorry for a big timeskip)

Izuku made a bigger improvement on his skills because he is quirkless so he had to improve himself he and fighting skills he was already strong enough though, he was allowed to make a gadget for himself he couldn't get one from mei, he made a op gadget it's basically Momo's quirk but a gadget, it is attached on his wrist and is activated, all you have to do is say what you want to make, but you need to know how it's made its on your wrist because in a way he made it so he can pictures the gadget it in his mind then it's made within a second.

——sports festival———-
"NOW FOR CLASS 1-A" everyone was cheering for us "IZUKU FOR THE SPEECH" I didn't really know if it was supposed to be inspirational or not but I spoke what was on my mind "To all these fake Heros give up on your dreams and charge to your death" (does that even make sense?)
I've got a lot of boo's and some people thrown stuff up I made a shield big enough for me and just for me  after all that I was still clean while the others may or may not have gotten some banana peels on there hands, they all glared at me with bananas on there heads I chuckled a little, " midnight was laughing as well, "I love you laugh Ackerman! Anyways! so we have.....*spins wheel* the obstacle race!"
————— race—————
I was at the back 'why me' then I heard present mic say go!  I waited till there was no one in my way welp Todoroki freezed the place, no shock there I waited like 3 minutes most people were at the robots section, people looked at me like 'what is this kid doing?'
"TODORKI AND BAKUGOU IN THE LEAD!" That's when I finally made my gadget took me a while then popped out of nowhere from my wrist it was a flying car? but Miniature one in the sky?
(If that makes sense at all??)
with a Remote control I then hopped in and flew really fast, I was at least 30 feet in the air then people's eyes widened when they look up to see me in a mini airplane "IZUKU MIDORYA IN THE LEAD IN A MATTER OF 5 SECONDS" present mic said while still shocked I saw the mind filed part I flew off my gadget bc I don't wanna win without not having to fight or run so I jumped down 10 feet from the floor and landed perfectly leaving everyone behind with the face of shocked and some with the face of 'IS HE CRAZY?!'  Talking about crazy some said something
"ARE YOU CRAZY YOU COULDVE DIED?!"
"But I didn't?"
then I ran with full speed that made me look like I've teleported, then boom i was announced first. Bakugou gave me a 'WTF ILL KILL YOU' look, Todoroki was 3rd Bakugou was 2nd I was first after all that praise I head someone familiar saying "oi Izuku you've grown" then a knife going straight at my face I saw him again 'Kenny' I got the knife "KENNYYYYYY" (japenese version there)

i threw back the knife at him this time at his face then I heard a gun shot above my head almost hitting me I made something it was already made I already had a bad feeling about this so I brought it with me (it's from tigger on) I screamed "TRIGGER ON"
He had a suit wearing this (this is what he used to wear when fighting but the aot uniform is what he picked out)

(He made Adjustments Kenny  doesn't know about it so he made it bullet proof  and if a knife hits it it would not hit him took him a while to make it 3 months also the suit doesn't break)Bullets we're trying to get me but it's all reflecting I mad...

Bullets we're trying to get me but it's all reflecting I made a big shield it blocks all the people that was near that place would get hit his gadget can only make a little bit more because of how big he made it
He dodged all the bullets he only made the suit bullet proof if he couldn't dodge it he made his last bit of gas from the device he made to make his odem gear evey pro hero there was fighting one of Kenny's pro assassins while Kenny and Izuku were fighting "you improved your suit to make it bullet proof great job kid!"
He said while trying to shoot a bullet at him but he kept on dodging
"WHY DID YOU LEAVE?!"
"BEFORE I ANSWER THAT IM YOUR UNCLE DIDNT KNOW WHEN TO TELL YOU BUT I GUESS RIGHT NOW WOULD BE OKAY!"
"REALLY RIGHT NOW TO TELL ME THAT?! MY OWN UNCLE ABANDONED ME!" He said while crying still fighting him he made a solid hit on his shoulder "GAHH" Kenny screamed in pain with the knife oh his shoulder "WHYD YOU LEAVE?!"
"I COULDNT TAKE CARE OF YOU I ONLY TRAINED YOU TO BE STRONGER IN THIS WORLD NOT TO MENTION YOUVE GOT REALLY STRONG!"
"WHAT?!"
Little time skip
•midnight• 
Kenny was taken to jail for 15 years the other ones in Kenny's group also went with him in prison but only for 14 years, after they took them Izuku was tired and remembered about the crowd and said "FALL!" then the medal Shield fell then everyone was cheering for him for helped them and Recognized the suit and also some thanking him for his work of helping them Izuku thought 'talk about mood change-' he then said "TRIGGER OFF" the suit disappeared like this

(He made Adjustments Kenny  doesn't know about it so he made it bullet proof  and if a knife hits it it would not hit him took him a while to make it 3 months also the suit doesn't break)Bullets we're trying to get me but it's all reflecting I mad...

He put his trigger in his pocket
———-after the festival basically they cancelled the festival promising that another time there's going to be a festival near UA (this AU there's never dorms)