Hero agency internships?•chapter 5•

(Iidas brother didn't die here )
————in class izukus POV
Well I'm reading a book right now because I'm bored and everyone is so loud,
Mina trying to teach Kaminari Uraraka and invisible girl to dance? Just Bakugou being himself, he's really loud... Todoroki, Sato, Koda, and 6 arms were quiet,they have my respect.
Jiro Momo and the other girls are talking about boys? 'When is mr Aizawa com-' the door opened everyone rushing to there seats 'well he is here' "okay class today we are picking who you want to do your internships to do with in passing out papers to you of who wants you to be there" he passed out everyone else's but not mine I didn't raise my hand didn't felt like it
"Aizawa wheres mine?"
"HA DAMN DEKU DIDNT EVEN GET 1-"
"oh you actually had a bunch of them but your working with me"
"why do I have to work for someone as there hero name the opposite side as a pencil" I rolled my eyes hearing some laughs and chuckles "just deal with it" he crawled in his sleeping bag everyone did what they were doing I remembered 'I broke my VERY USEFUL  INVENTION IN THE FIGHT WITH Kenny GUESS ILL MAKE IT AGAIN GAHHHHHH' I took out materials from my bag (don't even ask why he had them in there idk either) I dumped it on my desk, then I took a deep sigh and then I started to get to work I added the ability to make it have more storage to make items that was very helpful it took only 20 minutes only because I'm used to making things like this the first Time I made this is when I was 10, And I could have only made 3 things with it now I've improved a lot I had extra time, I have little bit of materials left, so I also made 2 devices that could tell how far an enemy is from you, then I had nothing left after that but at took me a little while I've never made a thing like that so probably 30 minutes, I've noticed that Todoroki was looking curious on what I've made it's obvious I gave him of of my devices and I told him what it could do he looked shocked and said "thank you Midoriya" I asked if he wanted anything for food since I felt generous today, We ordered ice cream he got chocolate I've got vanilla, welp we had to wait like 10 minutes for the boba and ice cream probably 5 minutes, I told him about my past and he told him some of his since we had extra time to talk "eh I had a feeling that he abused you"
I said with hatred he smiled a little, then we heard a shout "IZUKU ACKERMAN!" I opened the classroom door and got the ice cream we asked for, I walked back to my seat, we started eating it everyone was looking at me like I've betrayed them or a look of 'I WANT SOME!!' , then I heard another, "IZUKU ACKERMAN" I got back up and got our boba, and gave one to him everyone and there looks was hilarious.
————the day of the internships
Everyone said there goodbyes Todoroki choose Aizawa, he was supposed to go with endevour? we had to jump on rooftops, and I just got my odm gear and just use it to go roof to roof, Todoroki almost fell off. Though I got him with my spare hand (like Mikasa did with eren) he thanked me and continued, me and Todorokis's devices went on meaning there was danger, "AIZAWA DANGER!" He stoped and looked around we saw the 'hero killer stain.'

(CLIFFHANGER SORRY)