02

A problematic groan escaped from Mark's lips the moment he rounded the back of the university.

It's only 5 AM; the streets are still quiet, yet the loud roaring laughs of the boys he has grown familiar with already echo from the starting day.

It's like this every school day. The group of seven will meet up at the same place, messing with everyone and everything, their annoying selves preyed on.

Mark breathed out a laugh when he saw the two Chinese roll on the ground. A dolphin laugh resonated from one of them while he was held in a chokehold.

"MARRKKIIEEEEE" a fluffy black-haired boy shrieked, and the blonde guy beside him flinched from the defeaning sound.

"OH MY GOSH, YOU RESURRECTED!" The annoying pitched voice from the tanned male overlapped with the still ongoing bickering of the Chinese people.

Mark can only shake his head; a smile never left his face as he neared the wild, lovely group.

"Mark hyung! You never knew how Chenle slapped me!" the youngest and tallest, Jisung, cried.

"Oh, shut up, Pwark, you're a baby!" Chenle retorted after successfully releasing himself from the chokehold.

The one who's responsible for choking just clicked his tongue and pried the red spray paint from the younger Chinese (his victim), then jogged to the almost full painted wall.

"You're early" Mark yawned as he approached the tanned male, reaching out for their unique handshake.

"You're late," Donghyuck snickered and hollered when their handshake successfully ended. "Yeoreum and I talked about the girls' mission last night. It happened on your street, Mark. Are you good?"

Mark snapped, "The apartment?" his brows knit, "Is that what it was?"

"Why, have you seen them?" Donghyuck scoffed. "That man's got no jams. Lost with girls?"

"Wait, Hyuck, you said it's on my street, right? The apartment? What time?"

"Uh, almost 9, I guess?"

"Dude, I just heard a scream, and I almost lost control!"

Donghyuck panicked. "You didn't do anything stupid, right?"

"Tch, no, I ran to the building." Mark groaned, his anger bubbling up the moment he remembered what else happened last night, "My fucking tattoo just burned red! Like the fuck would my fucking soulmate do!?"

"Wait," the tanned man held his hand up. "You heard a scream, and your tattoo reacted in the same time span?"

Mark immediately nodded.

"Yeoreum said Hana was slashed too." He then pointed at the older man and asked, "What's your tattoo again?"

"Rose"

"Oh" Donghyuck cleared his throat and bit his lower lip to stifle his smile, rubbing a hand to his chin.